Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames BedWars Ranked BedWars

SteveeAsh

IGN
SteveeAsh
Minecraft Username:
SteveeAsh​

What is your suggestion's title?
Ranked BedWars​

Suggestion Details:
Hello guys , i hope you won't Downvote this suggestion Because it's a good idea So,
1. Add 4v4/2v2 Ranked BedWars games ( Can't play with random teammates should in Party)
2. Every player will have 1000 ELO just like Ranked Practice Matches, he can increase or decrease his ELO with winning or losing games
3. Ranked BedWars Leaderboards (depends on the ELO)
4. Getting Rewards / cosmetics (particles,...)
5. New maps
I Hope you Guys like the Idea plz UpVote​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Add variety to the server players will have a chance to play like most RBW YouTubers/ Jartex Network YouTubers will get some video ideas/ make the server abit famous and more fun​

Extra Information:
I hope you like the idea if y'all have some more informations just tell
(Sorry if there's some English mistakes )​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
what made you thought it was a good idea?
obviously it wont get added, no need for explanations

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Downvoted

Hey SteveeAsh!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) for the following reasons:
- Ranked bedwars its already a thing in some discord servers that are managed by staff members from Jartex once in a while, i dont know how it works but i doubt this will be added. Also if you want a more competitive gameplay you could grind for clan top.

Have a nice day!

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

Hey SteveeAsh,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Ranked BedWars” a
Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• There are many Discord Servers like stated by daviddaraban daviddaraban where you can play Ranked. They have been dying recently so -1
Goodluck!

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Lemme tell you a story, back in 2020 A Alex and not_Nuggets not_Nuggets made jartex ranked bedwars, which later by the middle of 2021 happened to be owned by TrixxTraxx and slowstabs (me) and the server was decently active for the most part. But then jartex decided to ban trixxtraxx for using their maps on a server he was building and since the bot that hosted games for us was made by him, we couldnt host games anymore (his bot used diamond rank accounts that people of our server voluntarily shared to run the server)

So we shifted to a server which trixxtraxx made himself and continued our ranked bedwars services on there.

This story goes on but the point is people tried making a jartex ranked bedwars after us and it ran actively for like a week max. So jartex adding it will be quite pointless + managing ranked needs its own team of staff so jartex would have to get a whole new staff team just for ranked bw which all together is a lot of work for not much.

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Lemme tell you a story, back in 2020 A Alex and not_Nuggets not_Nuggets made jartex ranked bedwars, which later by the middle of 2021 happened to be owned by TrixxTraxx and slowstabs (me) and the server was decently active for the most part. But then jartex decided to ban trixxtraxx for using their maps on a server he was building and since the bot that hosted games for us was made by him, we couldnt host games anymore (his bot used diamond rank accounts that people of our server voluntarily shared to run the server)

So we shifted to a server which trixxtraxx made himself and continued our ranked bedwars services on there.

This story goes on but the point is people tried making a jartex ranked bedwars after us and it ran actively for like a week max. So jartex adding it will be quite pointless + managing ranked needs its own team of staff so jartex would have to get a whole new staff team just for ranked bw which all together is a lot of work for not much.
The issue isn't in hosting it. Trixx (with little coding knowledge compared to Jartex Devs) created a good self-working ranked bedwars. There's plenty of staff who would probably be willing to do this. The issue isn't in can Jartex host it, the issue is that Jartex doesn't want to host it. I remember speaking to Thiemo back in 2020, he said he would never add Ranked Skywars, because Hypixel had issues with large amount of cheaters, toxicity, etc...
So this suggestion will again be denied, Jartex is no longer in its prime as it was in 2020-2021. And overall the ranked bedwars community has died out. Any players who wish to play it (cracked) already have a alternative.
But still, we're here to express our opinions on should this be added. So I'll upvote it, simply because I would like this to be added, but it's very unlikely it will get added.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets

that Josh guy sounds kinda hot

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Jartex simply isn't the place for ranked bedwars. the maps aren't adapted for it, and it simply isn't optimized for it. Also, many community rbw servers have been made, especially recently, and they've all died. You'd be better off playing on one of the many cracked rbw servers or pika rbw tbh

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Jartex simply isn't the place for ranked bedwars. the maps aren't adapted for it, and it simply isn't optimized for it. Also, many community rbw servers have been made, especially recently, and they've all died. You'd be better off playing on one of the many cracked rbw servers or pika rbw tbh
Yeah, but this speaks if jartex made a official one. Which would work in a way. Would it be as succesful as some people imagine? No. But, it's really easy for the to fix the issues you mentioned. But I explained it in the message above ^

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, SteveeAsh​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • No
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd