Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Ranked Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron_11

Minecraft Username:
Cameron_111​

What is the suggestion about?
Ranked Bedwars​

Description:
So this would be a section of BedWars and can have 3 modes of solos, duos, and 4s. There would be requirements to enter. For example you would need to be at least level 20 and/or have 100 wins. This is to try to avoid hackers that make new accounts from being able to play. You would gain points for wins and depending on the points at the end of each month/weak people with the top results would get good rewards (brains, coins, exp, etc). The difference between this mode and normal bed-wars is that this would be a lot more competitive and hopefully have less hackers.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Bring something new to Bed Wars and potentially attract more people to the server. Also cause players to stay online and playing longer because they would try to grind and get in the weekly/monthly points leaderboards to get rewards.​

Extra Information:
I am aware that the requirements won’t be able to completely isolate the mode of hackers, but it would hopefully decrease them in numbers as well as cause the hackers with high levels to get banned due to people getting frustrated when hackers kill them in a competitive mode and reporting the hackers.​

S

Shayy

Neutral, there would be a lot of tryhards participating which would be quite annoying however this isn't the reason for the neutral. I like the idea though.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cameron_11

Cameron_11

Neutral, there would be a lot of tryhards participating which would be quite annoying however this isn't the reason for the neutral. I like the idea though.
I feel like this would be the point of the mode. People who want to play for fun would just play normal mode.

Last edited:

Meiner0407_Zod

Donator
Donator
Hello and thank you for this [suggestion]

I claim Zodiac,

I give you +1

A new idea and I did not see it in any server

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Cameron_11​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.