Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved SBD Rank Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingAjvd

I would like to rank transfer my prison murderer rank to a skylord rank on skyblock dream 20euro gap (im already skyvip) I hope this can be considered the charge for rank transfer. If my request gets accepted I will buy 75 euro rankup to skygod on New year's and continue being a loyal paying customer for jartex, otherwise I must say I would be pretty dissapointed. i know its usually not what you do but if this gets done ill be buying skygod on new years and it would greatly improve my gameplay on jartex as I do not play prison anymore and regret buying murderer rank on there lol. BTW I have recently spent 300 euro on jartex in like the past week or so, I bet you can understand why I don't want to spend another 200 euro on Skyblock when there is the possibility of rank transferring also there is zero chance I'll spend another 200 euro in at least until next year october, which is why I am hoping you can rank transfer for me

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

KingAjvd

Listen I don't need non staff members commenting here I have included in my original statement that I know they do not usually do this. I was hoping they would make an exception as I would buy skygod on New year's if this exception was made

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

KingAjvd

Alright just making an update to my request I realise rank upgrade is 10euro and price Gap between murderer and skyvip to skylord rankup is 20euro, earlier I asked for two keys to fill the gap, all 20 euro can go towards the rank transfer then I won't need any compensation for the price Gap. But I would like to say that if I don't get this rank transfer there is extremely small chance I'll do another rankup on Skyblock again as I'll looking to be skygod but not looking to pay another 200 euro just 75, I don't really play prison and would like to have the rank transferred to Skyblock, this would greatly improved my experience on jartex

HinataShoyo

Addicted Member
Hello!

Thank you for your interest of filing a rank transfer but like Redorian Redorian said Rank transfers are only allowed in the SAME gamemodes.

Problem solved, Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.