Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

rank survival

mohaiba

hi i baught perm duke rank voucher from /ah but i cant claim it

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    164.8 KB · Views: 9
Solution
In any case, you will not be refunded with your "In game money" because the server does not provide items that are not purchased with real money or Jartex currency. You can contact a staff member with this concern and the in-game name of the individual who sold you this level. In the future, to stay safe, ask staff members if there are a lot of dupings happening in the gamemode, and if not, be cautious about what you buy, especially if it's a rank. I would ask a staff member and provide them with the user's in-game name who is selling the rank, and ask if this user is suspected of duping, and then continue your purchase based on the answer.

Community Assistance: Report
Hello, mohaiba.​
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mohaiba

mohaiba

In any case, you will not be refunded with your "In game money" because the server does not provide items that are not purchased with real money or Jartex currency. You can contact a staff member with this concern and the in-game name of the individual who sold you this level. In the future, to stay safe, ask staff members if there are a lot of dupings happening in the gamemode, and if not, be cautious about what you buy, especially if it's a rank. I would ask a staff member and provide them with the user's in-game name who is selling the rank, and ask if this user is suspected of duping, and then continue your purchase based on the answer.

Community Assistance: Report
Hello, mohaiba.​
I see you have encountered a rule-breaker. In game. If you ever see a player break the rules on the server, be sure to report them here at Jartex report. If they have broken any chat rules, then create a chat report on that player, but if they have broken a gameplay rule, then be sure to create a gameplay report on that player. What do you need? You need enough proof of a violation. For chat, it must not be older than a day and should have a full screenshot as proof, including the scoreboard; for gameplay, it must not be older than 7 days. If the video or proof is longer than 3 minutes, we will need time stamps. If you can't report it on the forums, you can DM a Jr. Mod on Discord with the proof of violation, the in-game name of that player, and the reason, and once you have asked them, they will message you and review it when they get time. If you can't report them, then do /staff in game and invite the staff member in your respected gamemode to the party, or do /friend add them, but please check their status and see if they are online; if not, then it's better not to party with them. If you are unsure of what rule the user broke, then you may DM a staff member, which goes for both gameplay and chat reports. If you need any help in the future, you can get assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community assistance.​
For your reference, here is the link to the server rules: JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect the server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.
Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55
hi i got banned instead hhhhh 1 day i will never report a bug or player thanks

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - Appeal
Hello, mohaiba.​
If you have been punished by a member of the staff team and want to appeal their mute or ban, please head over to Appeal here and choose the appropriate topic for the appeal according to the type of punishment you were given, be descriptive, and show that you are worthy of getting your punishment lifted. Don't ask us to take actions on your appeal, which can lead to instant denial, but asking us to review it will not lead to any denial. It's best to have patience and show us that you truly deserve to have that punishment lifted. It can take up to 7–14 days for an unban appeal to get handled, and there isn't a specific time period for the appeal to get handled for an unmute. If you need any help in the future, you can get assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community assistance.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mohaiba

mohaiba

Community Assistance - Appeal
Hello, mohaiba.​
If you have been punished by a member of the staff team and want to appeal their mute or ban, please head over to Appeal here and choose the appropriate topic for the appeal according to the type of punishment you were given, be descriptive, and show that you are worthy of getting your punishment lifted. Don't ask us to take actions on your appeal, which can lead to instant denial, but asking us to review it will not lead to any denial. It's best to have patience and show us that you truly deserve to have that punishment lifted. It can take up to 7–14 days for an unban appeal to get handled, and there isn't a specific time period for the appeal to get handled for an unmute. If you need any help in the future, you can get assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community assistance.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55
thanks for the reply man i got banned for one day it said reason mute evading ... i did nothing

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
thanks for the reply man i got banned for one day it said reason mute evading ... i did nothing
Mute evading is when you evade your mute, You were muted for foreign language and you used some type of an evasion to evade that mute. For example, Sending messages through nick, signs, books, or by blocks and much more that defeats the purpose of being muted. I’ll say dont use any other account while you are banned as it can get you permanently banned from the network.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mohaiba

mohaiba

Mute evading is when you evade your mute, You were muted for foreign language and you used some type of an evasion to evade that mute. For example, Sending messages through nick, signs, books, or by blocks and much more that defeats the purpose of being muted. I’ll say dont use any other account while you are banned as it can get you permanently banned from the network.
oh ok just english .... i was talking to my friend in our language thats why .... thank you man thanks a lot

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mohaiba

mohaiba

hey one more thing please .. i read the rules and they saying : You can feel free to speak in other languages in other private communication channels, such as /msg, /fmsg, party chat, faction/gang/team/island/clan chat, etc. ...... so i can talk in my language in/msg

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
You can talk in your language in party chat, /fmsg, /msg, or in any private conversation, but be mindful of what you say and don't use it to bypass other rules as in-app language.