Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Rank Kits Glitch

NustedBut69

For over two weeks I have been unable to receive kit potions, the rank kit. About a week ago I upgraded from spartan to titan thinking this would easily fix the problem that the staff didn't seem to care to help with. Now I cant get kit potions or kit cannon. I submitted a payment request which was closed and labeled "solved", but was instructed to contact the staff member in discord. Now 2 days later it is still not solved even after the owner said he would look into this? What's up with that!! I've missed mad kits and have a feeling that even if it is fixed the staff will not care to make up for all these lost kits. I've donated almost 150 euros to this server in the past month and feel the sever should try a little harder to fix this. I don't understand why the owner, who seems to only be active once a week, is the only one who can help me with this problem. What's the point of the other staff members?

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
Can u dm me in discord SirDeku#2525 so that i can see if i can help u with the issue

benjo2

Addicted Member
For over two weeks I have been unable to receive kit potions, the rank kit. About a week ago I upgraded from spartan to titan thinking this would easily fix the problem that the staff didn't seem to care to help with. Now I cant get kit potions or kit cannon. I submitted a payment request which was closed and labeled "solved", but was instructed to contact the staff member in discord. Now 2 days later it is still not solved even after the owner said he would look into this? What's up with that!! I've missed mad kits and have a feeling that even if it is fixed the staff will not care to make up for all these lost kits. I've donated almost 150 euros to this server in the past month and feel the sever should try a little harder to fix this. I don't understand why the owner, who seems to only be active once a week, is the only one who can help me with this problem. What's the point of the other staff members?
i hope they fixed that for u

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
Go to assistance chat in the official jartex discord if you still need help
sincerely nohacksjustbhop_