Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

rank glitch

Abo3tb_

Hello. i just bought PERM blackhat and then after 3 days i got luna rank seasonal. and my blackhat perm gone. like i cant take blackhat kit.

Solution
As someone stated. When this season ends and the new one begins. Your Lunatic rank will be deleted. AKA It will Expire.
And you will have your blackhat rank back.

Gurnoor_Live

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Gurnoor_Live
Hello. i just bought PERM blackhat and then after 3 days i got luna rank seasonal. and my blackhat perm gone. like i cant take blackhat kit.
As the next season will start (on 7th, Prison will reset), your Lunatic rank will expire, and you'll be back on the Blackhat rank.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
lunatic is better than blackhat why mad

JstMental

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
IGN
JstMental
As someone stated. When this season ends and the new one begins. Your Lunatic rank will be deleted. AKA It will Expire.
And you will have your blackhat rank back.

Solution

sammyxt

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
sammyxt
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, Abo3tb_.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
sammyxt​

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
thank you for solving this sammyxt