Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Random Suggestions for skyblock dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SameD00M​

What is the suggestion about?
Random Suggestions for skyblock dream​

Description:
Hey, I am SameD00M and I am here to suggest some random ideas for the next reset 💙 :

To begin with I would like to state a "good" idea about the sessional gkits that have been added during all those SBD seasons.

Sessional Gkits

To me all of the Sessional gkits are useless, why?

Because:
They are really really "rare" gkits and that makes it for people to have them badly.

What I came up for is the following: SInce there are "big" times for each celebrations each year it could be nice for the following GKITS(Summer, Easter, Christmas) to be rechanged for their period. And Each season there is added a sessional crate to could be bought from /buy | store. So, wouldn't it be nice for people who have bought these gkits to get an upgrade? Well, they do.

Example:
When Easter | Summer | Christmas periods arrive just like the Mini-Games update make it so that the gkits give the sessional key of each season. This, season on SBD we had Ocean keys the GKIT Summer was supposed to give 2 or 1 of those keys and get removed once Summer | Season was over. This would make people buy the gkit more and make it worth its price (A + reason to).

Following is Ichest, Known as "Infinity Chest"

I would say to remove the Island Chest or make it infinite as it is promised by its name why?
Note: I do not have any expenation about the secondary idea just stating it.

It should be removed for many reasons, and one and most important reason of that is *Trtharding*, people that spend millions of times trying to win the island top stand no chance from the top (1-2) as they get ahead of everyone really fast and there are people including me that may want to get the top which makes it harder and pointless to try, No chance of new Is Top Winners I do not demand for the winners to change neither force them to not compete or anything just consider the facts and the above reasons as you cannot beat any of the winners easily without having to break the rules or have to do anything you don't want to. Broken Eco the economy right now is really broken as if someone is above you cannot be passed easily, I suggest lowering the selling prices of EPIC mob loot and increase the normal ones as a new player cannot gain any profit of the normal ones making them useless, including the ichest it is just impossible to win against someone with it. And many many many reasons more which if I state will be boring and hard to read.

Next is Adding few Enchantmes | Upgrades | Increase | Fix bugged or remove them.

Make Looting 3 âž” Looting 5 The reason is to give a chance to new people get more loot of their grinders.
Fix Escapist X âž” This enchant never worked for me ever since it got added so please consider fixing it or remove it completely.
Equal Drunk 3 | Hulk 3 âž” Both enchants give the same STR but the other buffs are lower on Hulk 3 making it recommented in use than Drunk 3 making it usseles in a way.
Add MobAura I âž” Chance to kill the whole stack, giving you the XP, LOOT and STARS of the whole stack (5% chance of working)
Add Obliterate II âž” Extreme KB
Add Lifebloom 5 (pants) âž” Heals near allies (party, island mates) after your death.
Add Training X âž” Increases mcMMO skills while grinding mobs.
Add Demonforged VI (sword) âž” Increases durability loss on your enemy's armor.
Change Reforged IV âž” could be applied on (Axe, Sword, Pickaxe)
Add Luck X âž” Chance of giving a random CE (10% chances)

Now The Important SUGGESTION Mob Suits (everyone view and give full read on pls.)

Change the time needed to pick any Mob Suit to 1d.

Add a Sword on each Mob Suit making it upgradeable with the Current Grind Enchants | Would be harder to be maxed as it will be working with many buffs on its own suit.

Grinding Enchants:
Looting V (as enchant) | Nutrition III | Rage V | Inqusitive V | Coins X | Reforged IV | Mobheads X | Mobsweep X | Star Inqusitive V | Star Coins VI
(If added:)
Luck X | Training X | Mob Aura I

How could it possibly work? : You will need "mobkills" of each kind as on the mobsuit to get experience, the experience could be stored on /grind upgrade or by left clicking the grind sword.

Mob Suits:
So the mobsuit would totally be useful as it gives important buffs, but for the buffs to work you need to have the sword in order for their buffs to work, so on each level upg and buffs there should be encahnts added that can be useful while full suit equiped (Glowing, Quickdraw, Regenaration, Fire Resistance, etc. including the buff it gives) To make it even harder there should be Prestiged Suit that will make your buffs betters, more heads more xp more loot and much more....

Gkit Booster:

Gkit booster needs an upgrade, Firstly, add Stars Booster on it, Secondly add a booster package of each booster (Money booster Package, XP Booster Package, Stars Booster Package) this could make it fair for those who have it as it makes you get all of them in a higher "boost".

Make the Mystery boundles like on factions and more chances of getting the good stuff.

Mystery Gkit Voucher | Rank Voucher, make them give all the gkits (Not sessional less chances than the others) Cause if someone gets it, he wastes a god key or his mobcoins into a gkit mcmmo which is a bad gkit as set by the community

Island Bundles?

Island Bundles could be useful for each start, with unique stuff, each leader will have to sign in a application giving full information and they will be given their "rewards".

NOTE: PLEASE WHATEVER YOU HAVE IN MIND DO NOT ADD SESSIONAL STUFF I BEG lol... xd​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
That's what I had in mind for now I hope you find them good and could make it better, the Mob suit idea might be too crazy I can understand but aren't we playing CRAZY sbd 🤔 so there is a right for it to be crazy too ;). Give full support or bed and your opinions <3

Extra Information:
voodootje0 voodootje0 Max Max JustThiemo JustThiemo check this and #SBD Reset next month :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Forgot to mention about Kit once keys to be upgraded like Prisons

Status
Not open for further replies.