Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Random Party Invites

Masker112

Addicted Member
There's been this thing where random people with random usernames spam invite players in the lobbies. When I join it, it is an IP link for a different server. Has this been happening to you as well? If so is our staff informed?

Aljelja

IGN
AljeljaLegend
You should just ignore them. You should not join the ip they send you because it is probably ip grabber.

Manchurian

Banned
IGN
Manchurian
Hello,Masker112

Yeah, I know that some bots party random users because they want your minecraft password because they will gonna use that account and use bad of it please don't accept jartexnetwork watchdogs or staff's are removing them if the bots invite you, you should take screen shot and report them they also tell join to get free ranks please just sent the report.

Thank you.
Regards~Manchurian.

KrishaaTheDuck

Donator
Donator
IGN
Krishna_legend
Hello,Masker112

Yeah, I know that some bots party random users because they want your minecraft password because they will gonna use that account and use bad of it please don't accept jartexnetwork watchdogs or staff's are removing them if the bots invite you, you should take screen shot and report them they also tell join to get free ranks please just sent the report.

Thank you.
Regards~Manchurian.
They have like 100s of acc they send from many username

SrijanXD

IGN
Srijanxd
Lol yes i receive a lot my friends also does just always ignore it and report