Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store "Ramadan Sale" and "Eid Sale"

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SabitTSDM07​

What is the suggestion about?
"Ramadan Sale" and "Eid Sale"​

Description:
So basically the idea here is to rename the current sale which is "Easter Sale". I would like to see it change to "Ramadan Sale" to respect the Muslim players in the server (including me) and sice it’s a holy month that's why. As it is starting like very soon, change the sale name to "Ramadan Sale" and add a new theme in the Home section of the store. And change that to "Eid-ul-Fitr sale" between May 8-11.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Not a lot. But renaming it to that will respect the Muslim players as there's a good portion of those players across the network.​

Extra Information:
I know that most of the player base are Christians but since a good portion are Muslim players that's why. Thank you for reading.​

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
I respect every religion whatsoever and this isn't a bad idea even tho I am Hindu I agree with what he said and shall go with +.

Absprache

Donator
Donator
+1
cool idea and pretty sure many of the muslim players would be happy to see this
also Ramadan Kareem to all <3

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
SabitTSDM07

What is the suggestion about?
"Ramadan Sale" and "Eid Sale"

Description:
So basically the idea here is to rename the current sale which is "Easter Sale". I would like to see it change to "Ramadan Sale" to respect the Muslim players in the server (including me) and sice it’s a holy month that's why. As it is starting like very soon, change the sale name to "Ramadan Sale" and add a new theme in the Home section of the store. And change that to "Eid-ul-Fitr sale" between May 8-11.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Not a lot. But renaming it to that will respect the Muslim players as there's a good portion of those players across the network.

Extra Information:
I know that most of the player base are Christians but since a good portion are Muslim players that's why. Thank you for reading.
Great idea. As a Muslim myself, I totally agree with this suggestion and don't really understand why Muslim holidays have never been represented.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
It will be useful for blazetharkidrs because he will be jealous that there is a sale for specific religions

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello SabitTSDM07,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion!​
However, I have decided to deny your suggestion, due to the following reason(s):​
  • We have no intention to make a sale for this. We currently already have an ongoing sale.
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo