Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global *Ramadan Rewards*

iAxy

IGN
iAxy
Minecraft Username:
iAxy​

What is your suggestion's title?
*Ramadan Rewards*​

Suggestion Details:
I can suggest for Jartex staffs to add a new Ramadan rewards. I can suggest them to add the April Fool Kill Message for 3 days in order if people wanted to get it. I suggested this because Muslims are spreading in Jartex, so I'd like to add a new occasion or a small ceremony in the server that make the server more better.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Muslims are spreading in the server as we all know, adding things like Kill messages ( April Fools ) or cosmetics would be nice and fun!​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

iAxy

IGN
iAxy
Hey guys! I am aware to mention that there is a christmas and halloween occasions in the server, and as daviddaraban daviddaraban that the server has (72%)
of christians. Making another occasions for Muslims are very nice, and not doing that would be a rude thing.

I suggest this is really important for Jartex's Muslims.

Last edited:

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Hey guys! I am aware to mention that there is a christmas and halloween occasions in the server, and as daviddaraban daviddaraban that the server has (72%)
of christians. Making another occasions for Muslims are very nice, and not doing that would be a bad thing.

I suggest this is really important for Jartex's Muslims.
I didnt state that 72% of jartex players are Christians but as Jartex is a European server and 72% of europeans are Christians. Its just my opinion tho.

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
Suggestion - Denied
These are the following reasons:
•I myself is a muslim but you need to under stand two things. First one is this server is not located in any muslin state or country. And secondly only a small percentage i.e 10% is muslims or less.it is a great idea but it is not for me.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Suggestion - Downvoted

Hey iAxy!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) for the following reasons:
- the server is European and the majority of population as I am aware and researched its Christian ( 72.8% ), if we would go after your ideas we would almost everyday have rewards since there are many religions out there in this world.

Have a nice day!
well then if we can host a christmas event we can atleast add some cosmetic that actually celebrate ramadan or related that or maybe if they dont wana implement anything then they can send a loving message in news about ramadan because its not like we are different we are same and we should celebrate each other’s culture and beliefs so it will be better if they wish people on cultural events only that relates to muslim culture in news since asking for more will give devs to work more so this should work ig

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

iAxy

IGN
iAxy
I totally agree with you Thekillerwolf55 Thekillerwolf55 !!

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
well then if we can host a christmas event we can atleast add some cosmetic that actually celebrate ramadan or related that or maybe if they dont wana implement anything then they can send a loving message in news about ramadan because its not like we are different we are same and we should celebrate each other’s culture and beliefs so it will be better if they wish people on cultural events only that relates to muslim culture in news since asking for more will give devs to work more so this should work ig
With that, I can agree.
But the other suggestion from I iAxy I decline

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
With that, I can agree.
But the other suggestion from I iAxy I decline
I can understand since its alot of work but I cant downvote as I want to see it happen some time soon but it depends on devs if they are fine with it

alyan

Donator
Donator
After reviewing your Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide Downvote/-1 due to the following reason(s):

• I think you should keep Jartex away from religion because not only muslims play the server but Hindus/Christians and many other people with different religions also plays, I fJartex ever add an event for Ramadan, they will have to add for other religions aswell

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
After reviewing your Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide Downvote/-1 due to the following reason(s):

• I think you should keep Jartex away from religion because not only muslims play the server but Hindus/Christians and many other people with different religions also plays, I fJartex ever add an event for Ramadan, they will have to add for other religions aswell
I agree though, but at the end its devs and owners decision

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

iAxy

IGN
iAxy
But, while they make special occasions for Christians, they can make occasions for Muslims and Hindus aswell.
And if they really were tired of working, they can send a Loving Message in the news as Thekillerwolf55 Thekillerwolf55 said earlier.

Kind Regards : ~iAxy