Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global *Ramadan Rewards*

iAxy

IGN
iAxy
Minecraft Username:
iAxy​

What is your suggestion's title?
*Ramadan Rewards*​

Suggestion Details:
I can suggest for Jartex staffs to add a new Ramadan rewards. I can suggest them to add the April Fool Kill Message for 3 days in order if people wanted to get it. I suggested this because Muslims are spreading in Jartex, so I'd like to add a new occasion or a small ceremony in the server that make the server more better.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Muslims are spreading in the server as we all know, adding things like Kill messages ( April Fools ) or cosmetics would be nice and fun!​

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
yup, right now I don't think so they are interested in updating or adding something new in minigames
every suggestion that is related to mini games will be implemented after it gets reset so like idk plus we dont know when they reset it.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Muslims are spreading in the server as we all know, adding things like Kill messages ( April Fools ) or cosmetics would be nice and fun!​
when did he say that they should add it now?

-1 barely anyone knows about ramadan
As you can see here, he is telling here about adding the April fool Message for the Ramadan Rewards.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
As you can see here, he is telling here about adding the April fool Message for the Ramadan Rewards.
doesnt matter really, i highly doubt it will be added considering the reasons i've already stated

Raeress

Donator
Donator
well then if we can host a christmas event we can atleast add some cosmetic that actually celebrate ramadan or related that or maybe if they dont wana implement anything then they can send a loving message in news about ramadan because its not like we are different we are same and we should celebrate each other’s culture and beliefs so it will be better if they wish people on cultural events only that relates to muslim culture in news since asking for more will give devs to work more so this should work ig
They add Christmas because a lot of Non-Christians and it is celebrated world wide

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, iAxy​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The December giveaways is around a time for giving, not exactly supporting Christianity but rather to be nice to the community and give out essentially presents, a giveaway. Those who are not Christian also do Christmas too, whereas there is a small amount of people who fast in the same periods as Muslims who are not Muslims, opposed to Christmas.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT