Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Ramadan Loving Message

iAxy

IGN
iAxy
Minecraft Username:
iAxy​

What is your suggestion's title?
Ramadan Loving Message​

Suggestion Details:
I have made a Suggestion and I got denied, and it was about Ramadan Rewards. In this suggestion I will be suggesting one or two things.

Ramadan is soon as we all know, and according to the players, about ( 28% ) of Jartexs' players are muslims.
I suggest to create a Loving Messages saying for them ( Ramadan Kareem ____________Loving Message______________ ) in order to make them happy.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
There are only Christians events, we can create a Loving message in order to make Muslims happy.​

Extra Information:
I am a Muslim!​

Arukywe

hello I iAxy !
i have read your suggestion and i had to upvote +1 it due the folllowing reasons:
jartex did not make a special thing for muslims, but they made only for their religion ( christians )
i like to up vote it because this would make muslims happy and if they didn't accept i will be sad

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Downvoted

Hey iAxy!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) for the following reasons:
- similar to the reason of downvote in https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/ramadan-rewards.331798/. World wide there is a very litle percent of people who even know what ramadan is, lets take for example the ads you see on TV. The most of them are things that USA accepts and all the other countries do the same as they do, like Halloween that started in USA and spread world wide, Christmass that didnt start in USA but everyone knows about it, Valentines day that had a big influence from USA etc. I see why you made the suggestion but I cant agree with it being a thing in JartexNetwork and I doubt it will get accepted.

Have a nice day!

ZerdQ

Donator
Donator
IGN
ZerdQ
Hi iAxy!!

i Decided to Up vote it +1 for The Following Reason(s):

1:
They Never did a Ramadan rewards, only chritsmas and other things
2: i will be so happy if they added a Ramadan rewards :D

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Suggestion - Upvote +1
Hello, I iAxy
I like your idea and have decided to upvote it.
  • The reason is stated below this message by me
  • Many staff members practice different religions and cultures meaning it would be a way to show respect for one another culture
  • everyone deserves acknowledgment even if it's not known
Kind regards,
~Demonic

Last edited:

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
So, hello everyone. I have noticed the downvotes, and here's my opinion. You know society as a whole can be inconsiderate or judgmental, but I believe this isn't a community where we should be stereotypical, right? I don't know the exact percentages of how many people from different cultures play here. But I know that because of every member, Jartex is still alive, whether they are Christians or from a different country with a different culture. "Is this a safe place?" We all know Jartex is trying to make itself as safe as possible from everything from cyberbullying to doxing to whatever else can harm an individual, but when a player from a different culture comes to meet others, they expect a nice, respectful environment, at least towards their culture, if not for them. A message on the news channel surely wouldn't harm any staff members or community members and would simply help Jartex show appreciation to players and staff members from different cultures. It could also help other people understand more about the Muslim culture and demonstrate that various types of cultures exist that may not be mainstream. MiltonNJ05 MiltonNJ05 Thank you for your help with this man.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

Hey iAxy,

I decided to give your Suggestion a
Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• Stated by daviddaraban daviddaraban

Goodluck!

ZerdQ

Donator
Donator
IGN
ZerdQ
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

Hey iAxy,

I decided to give your Suggestion a
Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• Stated by daviddaraban daviddaraban

Goodluck!
why you downvote?? tell me the reason bud