Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Raiding rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn​

What is the suggestion about?
Raiding rules.​

Description:
Spectating raids - You will be able to spectate a raid ONLY if its in YOUR CLAIMS or in WILDERNESS.
Finnsters on cannon boxes - They should have a limit of finnsters/anti nukes which will be MAX of 1 CHUNK.
Raid Timer - When the faction stops their attempt on you, You will have 45 min grace before the other faction
can start shooting again since patching walls on kinda hard kuz you need to sponge it and you dont have patch gen buckets.
Countering - Once they find the counter that you are making or they breach your buffer counters, You will have to wait from 15 to 20 minutes until you can start building or using other counter.
can start shooting again so you can have time to repair walls since In jartex it takes a bit time.
Barrel claims - If you bitch claim the barrel this will result with a strike.
Double countering - You shouldn't be allowed to shoot with 2 counters at the same time.
Auto adjusters - Auto adjusters gives a big advantage, Especially If its a 7x or 9x. They shouldn't be allowed in my opinion. (Illegal almost everywhere).​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Jartex has no raiding rules and it's a big mess, You can legit do the most illegal thing that won't be allowed on any other server(e.x - using 2 counter cannons at the same time or immediately switching to another counter) but in jartex, They won't get punished for it. So If the community wants It, Please add it ASAP or at the end of grace..​

AX10Playz

Tbh I am neutral for everything you said but old jartex maps was more fun, allying in raiding, there was no raid claims or f warnings

I hope jartex make factions more better

Status
Not open for further replies.