Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Immortal Factions Raiding OutPost

ItzAaron

IGN
ItzAaron

Minecraft Username:
ItzAaron​

What is your suggestion's title?
Raiding OutPost​

Suggestion Details:
What is Raiding Outpost?
Raiding Outpost is a outpost that you can take by raiding it. This would be more fun and enjoyable to the people so players can progress more into the game. PVP and counter cannoning is allowed. It also have some awesome perks with it!
Here are some of my ideas:
----------------------------------
-Add the command /f outpostraid for the raiding outpost world this will teleport you to a unclaimed area where you can build your cannon.
-/f raid claim must be 5mins in the raiding outpost world
-Raiding Outpost World Resets Every 16 hours.
-Raid Phases (this will only exist in raiding outpost)
-Phase I
-The faction will receive a 10 minute grace shield (When there 30mins in the raid).
-Phase II
-The faction will receive a 20 minute grace shield (When there 1 hour in the raid).
- Phase III
-The faction will receive a 30 minute grace shield (When there 2 hours in the raid).
-This will have a opportunity to counter the enemy raiding cannon.
-Once the faction have breach the raiding outpost the world will be reseted. (Claims and cannons only the raiding outpost claims will be there) (And everyone will get sent to spawn)
-Factions must register thru discord to join the raiding outpost
-Once you go to the raiding outpost it will give u a unclaimed area to build your cannon with.
-You can counter cannon the enemy's cannon and you can patch your defending raiding outpost
-Raiding Cannons must have a total of 4 chunk walls, if a faction has a higher chunk walls they will get striked.
Rewards
-----------
-1.8x Money booster (only for the faction not global) (Once you capped it)
-750k Money (Faction Bank) (Every 2 hours)
-GSETS (Bape,Gucci,Santa,Vercase) (Semi-Max) (Every 8 hours)
Give me some of the ones that I miss and some that you disagree with by replying this thread​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help raiding more and more fun since the gamemode is becoming dead again. And this will give more action in the gamemode and get publicity for it!​

Extra Information:
If you have any ideas or you want to change some of my suggestion feel free to reply to this thread. I would love to get ideas or some changes in the factions community. Staff Can also change some of the things in this list since its their server anyway. Thank you for reading this suggestion.!​

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
Interesing and decent effort was put in this suggestion, so it's not bad to give +1

Alduin

pretty good suggestion but considering Jartex's developers, it's like Africa is sending a spaceship to the space which is impossible.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey ItzAaron,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Raiding OutPost” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!