Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Event Raid Event | Factions Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutellasalamce

Addicted Member
kzlwbnjh.jpg

Factions Eternal - Raid Event

Hey gamers, this weekend, we have something really special coming for you. As almost every season, we host a raid event for you to have more fun on our faction gamemode weeks after it has been released. We admit, that this season has been a little bit boring for you because there are no payouts as that is against the Mojang EULA and that caused lack of players, but some players are still having fun. Hopefully in future we will find a solution for that as well. That is why today I will be hosting a more 'fun' raid event, the base is going to be in completely another world & you have 1 hour to get a place to win, if 3 factions do not raid in 1 hour then we will be only giving rewards to ones who have raided the base. The base will be also easier to raid this time, and we will be giving out in-game rewards such as in-game money, ranks, gkits, spawners etc. We are working to make this event fair for everyone, and everyone will have a chance to participate for free, the only thing that you will need is in-game resources and dedication in this event.

Factions will be allowed to PvP one another during the event at the walls and truce in PvP. This will only apply to PvP as factions are not allowed to help each other cannon as stated in our rules below. View rules for more info on how we are making the event fair.

To ensure the event will be fun for all we have set up some extra rules that will be actively enforced while the event is live, all the regular rules still apply (unless stated otherwise above) and breaking any of these rules will result in disqualification from the event or a ban. Please remember you will need raid claims in order to cannon during the event!

Faction Based
Every faction will be cannoning for their-selves, no cannoning assistance can be received from allies, (e.g making the cannon / fixing issues with it) this includes box making. Schematics will be legal but no other faction may assist u in building them and assistance for pvp is also allowed.

Box Sharing
Their will be a 1 box per faction cap. This means out of the 3 boxes in the beast each faction can only breach 1. Attempting to breach a 2nd box or using an alt faction will not be allowed. This is to ensure 3 separate faction winners.

Countering
Factions will NOT be allowed to counter each other using a different cannon. If you are using a 360 and can counter from the same cannon you are using to raid the raid event base then you may do so. You are also allowed to creeper egg into enemy cannons or if the cannon blows up or has an entrance of any kinda you may use it to enter and creeper egg or destroy. A 2nd Back counter, side counter etc Will not be allowed.

At 5PM CET the coordinates will be broadcasted in the factions server chat, players will have to run / fly to the coordinates and start setting up there boxes and cannons.
Whoever breaches a box first, gets the highest reward, basically whoever builds a cannon the fastest and breaches the base first, wins the best loot

6:30 pm CET / 4:30 PM GMT, Sunday 20th of June at Factions Eternal server.

play.jartexnetwork.com

can you explain whats a raid event better im new to the server

Nutellasalamce

Addicted Member
JustThiemo JustThiemo congrats on trapping the monkey
Not funny, didnt laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didnt even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. Im not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. Youve single handedly killed humor and every comedic act on the planet. Im so disappointed that society has failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
The Event has ended!

Thank you for everyone that participated, and congratulations to the winners. Thank you and good job Pace Pace hosting this event!
Stay tuned for future events!

Kind Regards,
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.