Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Ragequite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Minecraft Username:
Empity

What is the suggestion about?
Ragequite

Description:
When you are in teams of two, three or more, it will be very necessary for the team to be coherent, and for the match to be of equal competence, but in reality, bedwars games are not always like this, but often there will be a deficiency of one or two members depending on the gamemode , and you will not get a full team in 4s except rarely, due to a known problem, which is Ragequite, we may not be able to solve this problem forever, but we can reduce this problem, and that by punishing those who do this behavior.

To be fair, some players are forced to do this sometimes whether because of their lives or because of the network, and others do it because they want it.

The ideal punishment that will differentiate between the two categories of people is, if a person rages quite once, we will not punish him, but give him a two-days warning, if a person rages quite a second time and during the warning period, then we can ban him to 6h, and by that He will learn the lesson well before thinking about doing this act again, but to be fair, the person will not be warned unless he leaves the game for 2 continuous minutes.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make bedwars game fairer and it will give equal chance for all teams to win .

Extra Information:
I would like to mention that bedwars is getting more and more people every day , and the problem will be larger , and thats why we have to move to fix it or at least reduce it , I really hate playing with randoms just because this problem. They ragequite

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Staff Member
IGN
zaki445566

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member