Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Quiting Factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
So. There's a lot of players that is quiting factions. And Factions is being dead. Players are rarely online. And Faction players are so Toxic so on and So Forth. P.S im not moving to Skyblock or Prison. I will just mostly play on Bedwars (If im not lagging) ,Skywars OR Kitmap. And i will be back until reset.

Attachments

• I'm leaving for a bit.jpg
    I'm leaving for a bit.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 2

XxXChaosGod

So. There's a lot of players that is quiting factions. And Factions is being dead. Players are rarely online. And Faction players are so Toxic so on and So Forth. P.S im not moving to Skyblock or Prison. I will just mostly play on Bedwars (If im not lagging) ,Skywars OR Kitmap. And i will be back until reset.
Hope you find more enjoyment in our other lovely games

milad9999

Donator
Donator
Factions is all about toxicity.

OfficerPancake11

Yeah factions is just getting too toxic and inactive I don't really see A point to play it anymore, I do enjoy it when i'm on at the correct time but other then that it's just not even worth your time

Status
Not open for further replies.