Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheToastGamer

Minecraft Username:
TheToastGamer​

What is the suggestion about?
Queue​

Description:
Queue in jartex pvp is busted right now, you get queued up with the same person all the time and it's really annoying, all I'm asking for is just if we're gonna queue up try to make it a different opponent, not only get annoying fir me but for alot more players, and please fix the build uhc no queues available thing, because when I queue up it says there are people queued up and it denies my queue.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help keep the balance of random matchmaking and allow players to fight other players and not the same player everytime.​

eAwesome

Neutral, it might make queueing slower because only a certain player plays that practice gamemode and not many other players play it. Also, if you're going to have to fight the same opponent, just try to keep beating them and farming them

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
-1, You can just wait a few seconds after your match ends and queue again so that you get different opponent

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, TheToastGamer​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.