Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Questionss for Staff Member

TeamWithMe

Addicted Member
How does the staff's personality look in real life, I think they r kinda wierd irl xd.

JaySN

Addicted Member
Does staffs used hacks before.
Some staff members(before they were staff) has hacked and learned their lessons. The staff members who hack while they are staff gets demoted and perm banned.

I have a question though, if someone uses an inappropriate name, will they be ipbanned so that they don't join again? Or will they be banned on just the account with the inappropriate name?
The inappropriate IGN will be banned(not ip based). If you are wondering, this won't be counted as ban evading also.

why are you guys very ignorant, and act really nice when your not, also why you blocking me all the time i talk to u guys on discord?
Triggerinq Triggerinq Flagy_ Flagy_
We are not ignorant :) . We are allowed to block certain player's who are a nuisance to us(Because they either spam them or argue unnecessarily or just annoy us).

How is jartex so lit.
The question is why are you not litB)
joking btw :p , its because we have such good players like you all :)

why dont you ban the hackers?
no there is still hackers in my skywars game you staff are bad
I assure you peo, that we ban hackers all day as much as we can. Lets take an example, in your house there are quite a number of houseflies or some pest which is annoying you, and you were able to get rid of them for 1 day, but then later tomorrow they keep coming back, same way, there is no way to completely exterminate hackers, just prevent as much as possible ;). We are also humans, not robots, we have a life as well(not like Xone Xone who plays 28/7, jking :p ) and we are not perfect. But we will try our best as staff members and make this community fun an enjoyable as much as possible.

How does the staff's personality look in real life, I think they r kinda wierd irl xd.
Staffs in IRL are a group of thugs in streets with Harley DavidsonsB).

seif_kz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
JaySN JaySN why are you too awesome, I've been trying to figure out for ages!
And why is everyone else just as awesome?