SanadBilleh Donator Donator Approved Active Reporter Typer II Beginner Reporter Joined August 8, 2020 Messages 1,350 Points 167 Age 20 November 1, 2020 #31 weirdest post I’ve ever seen xDD
AUTHOR AUTHOR not_Nuggets Addicted Member Banned Donator Famous Great Reporter Admired Engaged Typer Joined August 14, 2020 Messages 2,104 Points 249 Age 20 IGN not_Nuggets November 1, 2020 #32 squarewings said: ye im annoying as fuck on the forums as well according to him, do you think I am nugs? Click to expand... no I think you are active and not annoying. You reply to posts like a normal person
squarewings said: ye im annoying as fuck on the forums as well according to him, do you think I am nugs? Click to expand... no I think you are active and not annoying. You reply to posts like a normal person
xd_banana Donator Donator Famous Approved Active Reporter Typer II Joined April 25, 2020 Messages 1,939 Points 156 Age 21 November 1, 2020 #33 Locked due to toxicity.