Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Questions about ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

2ndWann

Well, I have a question; is it possible for you to get somebody to donate u a rank if u pay a certain amount of ingame money?

I am just curious, so thats why I asked.

(also, if it's possible, is it scammable?)

Last edited:

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
Well, I have a question; is it possible for you to get somebody to donate u a rank if u pay a certain amount of ingame money?

I am just curious, so thats why I asked.
If the player who wnats a deal with u and says that he will buy u Premium rank for likr 20m and u got the money then yes

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
is it scammable tho?
if u give him the money and he doesnt give the rank then yes and before u make a report (make sure u have recorded the ''trade'') make sure u check the store so u can see that he bought it.If 15 minutes doesnt have passed after the payment then u have to report and make a payment issue.Then wait patiently..After the owner awnsers and says:''You havent bought anythink from our store so the payment issue is denied'' (this is an example) then u have to make a report

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
if u give him the money and he doesnt give the rank then yes and before u make a report (make sure u have recorded the ''trade'') make sure u check the store so u can see that he bought it.If 15 minutes doesnt have passed after the payment then u have to report and make a payment issue.Then wait patiently..After the owner awnsers and says:''You havent bought anythink from our store so the payment issue is denied'' (this is an example) then u have to make a report
+If he buys the rank and u receive it and u dont give the money then he has to report u so make sure u wont do it..

Superdistriction

No U autist, Its factions not SBD.
If u pay the guy who is gna buy the rank first and he doesnt buy u it, then hes allowed to do that. But if he buys u the rank first and u dont pay him then thats bannable.

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
No U autist, Its factions not SBD.
If u pay the guy who is gna buy the rank first and he doesnt buy u it, then hes allowed to do that. But if he buys u the rank first and u dont pay him then thats bannable.
If the player who wnats a deal with u and says that he will buy u Premium rank for likr 20m and u got the money then yes
All you need to know.

~Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.