Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Question

samerak32

Hello,
I'm relatively new here, playing mostly on the survival game mode.

I just wanted to ask how one goes about making custom enchants. I've seen people have Looting 7 and 10, as well as unbreaking 4. But i've got no idea how one makes them or with what voucher...

Thank you,

Regards,

Samerak32

_Sebby

IGN
ImSebby
Hello sameras you need mending. For example add mending to two looting 3 swords and add them together to get looting 6. And so on. I am not quit sure how it works in survival. But that's how u do it in lifesteal I'm pretty sure.

Str122

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Str122
Hello,
I'm relatively new here, playing mostly on the survival game mode.

I just wanted to ask how one goes about making custom enchants. I've seen people have Looting 7 and 10, as well as unbreaking 4. But i've got no idea how one makes them or with what voucher...

Thank you,

Regards,

Samerak32
Hi, so you can't really combine swords (looting3+looting3 to get looting 6) as it was earlier said. So how do you get looting 7 or other enchants?

•On /level there are rewards, some of which do have some books with custom enchants, for example efficiency 6, looting 4, looting 7 etc.
•Another way to get them is from buying them on auction house. (Command to enter auction house is " /ah ")
•Or you can get sharpness 6 from the crates.

Hope this helps!

Last edited: