Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

question

allynx

hi im just new to skyblock just joined few days ago i was having a problem on the level thing i wanna go to level 5 but the task is kill pigs i already done that
and sell to auction house i was abt to sell smth but it said valid price and i did another price and it said auction house>>use /ah help for help
if smth is not good abt my price or my item pls tell or do suggest some item to sell or prices of it

vvclin17

Hey there allynx,
I unfortunately do not know the cause of your problems. I do want to check with you if you have done it right, though. So, you have to kill enough pigs. If you go the player levels, you can check if you have killed enough pigs or not. Second, are you saying that you cannot sell anything on the auction house? Well, for a quick completion of the quest, I suggest selling something good for a cheap price[that's what I did]. This problem may be happening because you are typing out the price wrong. Say, if you want to sell your item for 1k, you type 1000 without any comas. The command should be [and you have to hold the item you want to sell in hand] </ah sell [price]>. Otherwise, I'm sorry that I am unable to help you.

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
It could be a bug but make sure your typing it correct /ah sell [price]. If it still doesn't work feel free to report the bug here .