Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Question can u plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I have a few questions

1.what command to go to mining area??

2.what are drugs??

3.how do I own a vault

4.how do I sell stuf???

5.what is the chest in the middle of the area in front of the bank??

And last how do I sell the stuff I mined in the vault???

Pls awnser I am a starter that got banned for 60 seconds by an idiot telling me to do /ragequit

S

Shayy

1. You do /mine to warp to the mine of your level. You can also do /warp mine (letter) to teleport to a specific one.

2. Drugs are plants, you grow them by buying seeds and then you harvest them. You can sell the drugs in players cell shops or at the drug dealer in spawn.

3. As a player you get access to one player vault. There are vault vouchers which give you access to 10 and 20+ player vaults. You can open your vault by either being a donor and having access to /pv or go to mines and open the ender chests there

4. You can sell stuff in your cell or do /ah sell (price) while holding the item you wish to put up for sale.

5. The chest in the middle of the area is where you simply put random items, and everyone can take them.

6. You can sell stuff that you mined in the mine which you got the blocks from. You sell them to the iron golems, one in the middle and others surrounding the mine.

Hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:

_M3kE12

1. You do /mine to warp to the mine of your level. You can also do /warp mine (letter) to teleport to a specific one.

2. Drugs are plants, you grow them by buying seeds and then you harvest them. You can sell the drugs in players cell shops or at the drug dealer in spawn.

3. As a player you get access to one player vault. There are vault vouchers which give you access to 10 and 20+ player vaults. You can open your vault by either being a donor and having access to /pv or go to mines and open the ender chests there

4. You can sell stuff in your cell or do /ah sell (price) while holding the item you wish to put up for sale.

5. The chest in the middle of the area is where you simply put random items, and everyone can take them.

6. You can sell stuff that you mined in the mine which you got the blocks from. You sell them to the iron golems, one in the middle and others surrounding the mine.

Hope that helps!
holy Jesus u actually answered taht

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
~ Thread solved by . ~

Status
Not open for further replies.