Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Question about Mob Grinding

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_W

Addicted Member
My questions might have been asked and answered by other users, but some are still unclear to me.

1) How do you kill Mobs the fastest? I already tried to use 1.8.9 and stand inside a mob, but still i can't kill as fast as what i seen from other players. So, maybe a more detailed explanation would help!
2) Is there another efficient to farm mobs except killing manually? ( I mean like AFK farm, i tiried using lava to kill mobs but instead it killed the whole stack and left NOTHING). So if there is a way to kill automatically and leaving loots, please explain the mechanism behind it too.

I might've asked too much, so thank you for your time. :)

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Don't even think about it I will explain everything to you.

1) Yep being inside a mob is the right way but you actually have to hit it inside I found out recently that being inside it and hitting it will not let me grind it I use f5 like (league of legends camera view) and I was messing around on where I should watch in order to do it well.

Also, your ping (ms) might be the cause that having 150 pings as the main ms will not help you kill mobs fast.

2) Well, there is mob hoppers/chests. Therefore make sure your AFK farm is on the right chunk and install either chest or hoppers but MOB ones so it can pick up the loot and you can see it after.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
The_W

The_W

Addicted Member
Don't even think about it I will explain everything to you.

1) Yep being inside a mob is the right way but you actually have to hit it inside I found out recently that being inside it and hitting it will not let me grind it I use f5 like (league of legends camera view) and I was messing around on where I should watch in order to do it well.

Also, your ping (ms) might be the cause that having 150 pings as the main ms will not help you kill mobs fast.

2) Well, there is mob hoppers/chests. Therefore make sure your AFK farm is on the right chunk and install either chest or hoppers but MOB ones so it can pick up the loot and you can see it after.
I see, I will try that. Thank you.

~Requesting lock~

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
mhmd223 mhmd223 Sir you did not lock the thread [ Or did you troll? ]

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
1) Yea standing inside a mob does more damage as it it is body hit,
2)Try dropper, like drop the mobs from high and they die from fall damage , i am not sure weather they will give the full amount of drops but try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.