Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Question about hero rank(practice PvP)

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
I wanted to ask how many vote crate key it requires to get weekly hero rank from vote crates.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
I wanted to ask how many vote crate key it requires to get weekly hero rank from vote crates.
No one knows, only developers have acces to the system of the crates and only them know how rare a prize is

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I was able to sustain hero rank for like a month when I had 600 keys. So its about 200 keys to get a temporary rank maybe even 250 (this is just expected value, doesn't mean you will get one every 250). But as David said only the developers knows the correct probabilities.

That being said getting hero rank from voting crates is not a great idea, better you vote for Jartex for a month regularly and claim a permanent one for yourself with 1500 iron.

Also heres an important tip: when you plan to claim hero rank, stop opening crates 7 days ago because if you win weekly rank you wont be able to purchase a permanent one for 7 days and theres a chance your store iron might expire by then.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
I was just asking if I vote then I won't get hero but instead I will get gold upgrade then will get hero and mythical upgrade in next 2 or 3 months.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I was just asking if I vote then I won't get hero but instead I will get gold upgrade then will get hero and mythical upgrade in next 2 or 3 months.
Well yeah, its a good idea to get ranks for which you don't get opportunities often.
I can get hero mythic and zeus rank anytime but am not getting those cause ik I can get them anytime and its better to other ranks seeing I don't play practice

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
Well yeah, its a good idea to get ranks for which you don't get opportunities often.
I can get hero mythic and zeus rank anytime but am not getting those cause ik I can get them anytime and its better to other ranks seeing I don't play practice
Uh I don't understand what you say but I get some that you are saying you can get all ranks but you won't?