Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Question about booster gkit

soulsking27

so i have a question about the boosters gkit. Because i won it at the start of the reset and claimed it but now i cant remember if it gave me a boosters gkit container or the stuff inmediatly. Just wondering cuz i owe a friend the gkit container and now im afraid that it wont have the gkit container.

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member
so i have a question about the boosters gkit. Because i won it at the start of the reset and claimed it but now i cant remember if it gave me a boosters gkit container or the stuff inmediatly. Just wondering cuz i owe a friend the gkit container and now im afraid that it wont have the gkit container.
Hello soulsking27,

Yes, GKits will be redeemed in container form, and will not immediately provide the contents.

Hope this has helped you out.

Moski123

Donator
Donator
Hi S soulsking27 , all you need to do it is to type /gkit then you can see if you redeem your gkit booster. On the other hand, if you mean about gkit booster container then all you need to do is type /booster check you redeem some gkit container. Thank you!

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
Do /gkit if you already claimed it if not claim before then try that!