Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Quality of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
Minecraft Username:
ThatDudeFiery​

What is your suggestion's title?
Quality of Life​

Suggestion Details:
- Make Banknotes stackable again.
- Make XP Bottles stackable again.
- Increase the duration of the God Apple Cooldown
( imo it should be increased by 5-10 seconds )

- Fix/Improve Enderpearls.
( Sometimes, Your pearls doesn't even work, TP you back, or straight up despawn.
IMO, Enderpearls should be like the Enderpearls on HCFs except It doesn't work on Gates )

- Remove AFK Grinding Captcha when Farming.
( The intent behind it is good but It's not necessary, Whenever you are given an AFK Grinding Captcha when farming and you pass it, Most of the time your crops will not appear on your screen, You won't be able to see it, Interact with it, You can even fly, walk, run on it. Auto-Farming Hacks are also a lot slower than manually farming it yourself by the way. )

- Bring back /koth warp.
- Nerf Lollipops
( Currently, You can easily earn 20m by harvesting lollipops on a 4cx4c farm and once you reach the end of it,
the lollipops you farmed first would've grown back already basically making a money grinding loop.
I recommend increasing the rate lollipops grow fully. )

- Properly enforce factions rules.
( Factions in this current state is like an anarchy server, Everyone breaks rules and gets away with it and the
staff member the administers strikes doesn't even play Factions. )
- Improve Item Flip.
( The Idea behind it is good but literally no one is using it right now... )
- Remove Sandbot CD
( This is just plain annoying. With this feature, You're gonna have to wait 5-7s for the sandbot to regen sand.
Not only is this inconvenient, It's a completely unnecessary feature imo atleast. )​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Jartex Factions is by no means a perfect gamemode but with these Quality of Life Improvements, it will help make the Factions Experience much more enjoying.​

Extra Information:
I'm pretty damn sure I missed a few so put some of yours below or sumthing.
+ SirDeku skids Dexter Cannons​

Keyaru

IGN
prozgaming
After reading your suggestion I decided to add a +1. I notice you put alot of thought and effort into your suggestion and want to make factions alot better and more balanced than its current state. Hope this suggestion gets accepted, even tho it most likely wont because the developers seem a little lazy, But good luck.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FieryAngel

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
- Remove AFK Grinding Captcha when Farming.​
( The intent behind it is good but It's not necessary, Whenever you are given an AFK Grinding Captcha when farming and you pass it, Most of the time your crops will not appear on your screen, You won't be able to see it, Interact with it, You can even fly, walk, run on it. Auto-Farming Hacks are also a lot slower than manually farming it yourself by the way. )​
OK so you don't really need to remove it when Farming, Just make it so It doesn't TP you back to spawn when doing it since rapidly teleporting between locations will make crops become ghost blocks.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, FieryAngel​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been implemented!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.