Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Quality of life update (kits cooldown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absprache

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Absprache

What is the suggestion about?
Quality of life update (kits cooldown)

Description:
As said in the title, this suggestion is about reducing the /kit cooldown. The current /kit cooldown is 5 minutes and I feel like this is too much. Here are the reasons why I think it should be reduced.

- An average game takes 25-30 minutes, meaning a player can only choose 5-6 kits per game (assuming they change kits every 5 minutes). Compared to the total amount of 25 kits in tb, many kits remain unused.

-Because the players can only choose 5-6 kits per match, they will mostly go for the "good" attacking types such as Tank, Sprinter, Swapper, Pyro, Hero. This doesn't allow the other kits to be used to the full potential.

-For example, Builder can be very useful for defence and quick rushes with the blocks it comes with. Poisonman is lethal with poison 3 during defence and attack. Trapper if used correctly can thwart 4-5 rushers at the same time. Enchanter is probably the most useful passive kit but hasn't been used once because of the reason stated above

-However since you can only choose a kit every 5 minutes its not worth changing to a kit with a passive effect because you'll be stuck with that kit for the next 5 minutes. By reducing the cooldown players have more play options in both rushing and defending.

Conclusion - Reduction of /kit cooldown so kits that are not used can be entered into the meta and for more playstyle options.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
more playstyle options.

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
I have never played the bridge what even is TheBridge

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Absprache​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.