Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison quality of life changes suggestion [prison]

vivekjat062

IGN
vivekjat062
Minecraft Username:
vivekjat062​

What is your suggestion's title?
Quality of life changes suggestion [prison]

Suggestion Details:
1. Adding a speed upgrades in prisioner suit. It will have 3 levels and it will need crystals upgrade.​
2. Inmates should work while nobody is present at cell just like minions in Sky block Dream.​
3. In prison we get a lot of keys and other stuff specially after weekend treasure events which gets directly sent into /gifts but it has to be claimed one by one which gets annoying when we have 100+ deliveries. So we should add a claim all deliveries option to the /gifts GUI.​
4. We can farm drugs for extra money and vitality but while farming we get a afk botting test which teleports player to the spawn and when we complete the test almost all of our drugs gets unloaded and it disappears and takes a while to load again this is one of the most annoying thing in prison according to me it can be fixed by not teleporting players to spawn for afk test we can just freeze players in there own cell while the perform the afk test. or staff can make some other way to fix it. but this needs to be fixed.​
5. Soul cave mobs are pretty useless right now. the only PvE interaction is when players need cave mobs kills in level tasks. We can add some uses to them by introducing inmate fuel. there will be 4 types of fuel common rare legendry and mythical. we can get common and rare fuel by killing normal soul cave guards and dark soul cave guards will drop legendry and mythical fuel each soul guard will have 0.1% chance of dropping fuel. The drop rates can be increased with an custom enchant which will have 10 levels and each level will add +1% of drop chances and this enchant will cost soul gems to be upgraded.​
6. adding remaining timer in /event GUI because its pretty hard to keep track of starting and ending of event time.​
7. previously ores and minesuits has been removed so soul crystal enchant is completely useless so we should remove soul crystal enchant.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
These are some quality of life changes which can improve the server and make it more enjoyable.​

Extra Information:
I think i am pretty late on these suggestion to be added this season so my apologies but i hope they get added next season.​

Last edited:

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
vivekjat062​

What is your suggestion's title?
Quality of life changes suggestion [prison]

Suggestion Details:
1. Adding a speed upgrades in prisioner suit. It will have 3 levels and it will need crystals upgrade.​
2. Inmates should work while nobody is present at cell just like minions in Sky block Dream.​
3. In prison we get a lot of keys and other stuff specially after weekend treasure events which gets directly sent into /gifts but it has to be claimed one by one which gets annoying when we have 100+ deliveries. So we should add a claim all deliveries option to the /gifts GUI.​
4. We can farm drugs for extra money and vitality but while farming we get a afk botting test which teleports player to the spawn and when we complete the test almost all of our drugs gets unloaded and it disappears and takes a while to load again this is one of the most annoying thing in prison according to me it can be fixed by not teleporting players to spawn for afk test we can just freeze players in there own cell while the perform the afk test. or staff can make some other way to fix it. but this needs to be fixed.​
5. Soul cave mobs are pretty useless right now. the only PvE interaction is when players need cave mobs kills in level tasks. We can add some uses to them by introducing inmate fuel. there will be 4 types of fuel common rare legendry and mythical. we can get common and rare fuel by killing normal soul cave guards and dark soul cave guards will drop legendry and mythical fuel each soul guard will have 0.1% chance of dropping fuel. The drop rates can be increased with an custom enchant which will have 10 levels and each level will add +1% of drop chances and this enchant will cost soul gems to be upgraded.​
6. adding remaining timer in /event GUI because its pretty hard to keep track of starting and ending of event time.​
7. previously ores and minesuits has been removed so soul crystal enchant is completely useless so we should remove soul crystal enchant.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
These are some quality of life changes which can improve the server and make it more enjoyable.​

Extra Information:
I think i am pretty late on these suggestion to be added this season so my apologies but i hope they get added next season.​
Yo vivekjat062 vivekjat062 , After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Upvote/+1 it for the following reason(s):
If this gets added, then prison will become cooler and more enjoyable.