Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted QOL / General Improvements (Compiled - Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
iSixez​

What is your suggestion's title?
QOL / General Improvements (Compiled - Complete)​

Suggestion Details:
High Time That Prison Receives Some "Changes"​
(The Following are mostly QOL Changes)​
QOL Changes

- Implementation of /warp Drugs.
(It's only Time consuming to look for the Drug Dealer every time a Person has to reach max vitality or sell drugs, Most efficient way is /warp Pvp and it's unsafe as People could, "hypothetically" Fall in & lose their items, Besides that it's Simply Time consuming & annoying)​
- Implementation of /kit vouchers.
(Transforming the kits received from /kit would allow kits to be properly sold rather then having to go through the trouble of auctioning each & every single piece & it would also look much more appealing)​
- Implementation of ladders in Pvp mine.
(Pvp mine is Chaotic, as of now it has a "Hacker Infestation" & sometimes it can be Troublesome to escape the mine, also as of the addition of the use of /fly in the Pvp mine, it can only go to a certain height thus disabling the person to fully get out of the mine, so ladders would exponentially allow the escape without having to Reset)​
- Restricting Beacons to Only Cells.
(People, tend to have around 4 Seconds to Quick-Drop people in warp Pvp whilst quickly warping From Cell To /warp Pvp, So Restricting the effects and making them clear every time a person leaves their cell would stop this from happening, The effects would only work on Cells allowing People to take advantage of the beacons, Example: In mining & Clearing the cell. & at the same time refrain people from using these beacons to their advantage doing insane amounts of Damage for even the 1-5 Seconds)​
- Compacting kits (Perk For GodFather)
(Doing /kit and having Your kit, Then selling it could be a burden on Occasion, /compact to work on kits as well only if the required amount of items to compact, which is the basic kit that is received upon executing the command, should compact the item turning it into a kit voucher)​
- Increasing Enchanted Golden apples in Lunatic Kit
(Blackhat gives 2 egaps, whilst lunatic gives 1. Lunatic in cycle is a higher rank thus it should give 2 egaps whilst BlackHat is changed to give 1 egap)​
- Token Sending Command Improvements.
(Allow the transfer of tokens via /tokenspay 1m rather then having to do /tokenspay 1000000, as mistype / text errors could easily cause a wrongful amount of tokens to be delivered, the function already exists with /pay so it would only be efficient to do same with /tokenspay)​
- Rearrangement of Prestige Shown on Tab
(Allow the highest Prestige to be shown on Top of Tab for the specific Rank group, & enabling Prestige announcements as a default option. For example P10 Criminal will be shown on top if he's on top in his OWN rank Group whilst a p100 GF would be shown below a P200 GF but above a P200 Criminal as respective to their Ranked Groups)​
- Booster Override
(Allow the usage of another booster, overriding the one that's currently used for example if a x2 is popped, a x5 will be able to override that removing the previous booster)​
- Rank-up Confirmation
(Rank-up confirmation doesn't exist as for now, implementation of this should focus on disabling the redeeming of a Rank-up if a Permanent rank that's equivalent or higher already exists)​
- Settings To Disable Drops in Private mine
(IF a person is invited to a Private mine, it gives them the ability to drop, in this case if they accidently open their inventory / other circumstances then it leads to loss of the current item held in hand which in most cases is a pickaxe, or to avoid dropping things in general and for them to be clear lagged. The setting will allow control of whether to allow items to be dropped or not regardless of the person being invited to the Private mine or an External user.​
- Removal Of Bombs & Emerald/Diamond Extra Blocks From Crates
(The use of Bombs in any way is not of importance, to any part of the community and the Emerald/Diamond Items for example the +1500 diamond blocks allow people to fill the inventory of others while opening Crates & the items that are lost are not accounted for, causing issues. Removal of Bombs will allow a more clean & efficient way to mine in earlier mines without people bombing the mines, and as it's also in Treasure Crates, their removal would contribute to the amount of actual decent drops that people receive rather then their inventory being full of bombs that are, useless to majority either new or old)​
- ALT To Removal OF Bombs
(Enhance the Bombs to efficiently destroy the mine & from the bombs, the blocks sold be in accord with the sell multiplier.​
For Example buffing them to where they eradicate the whole mine, OR Half of the mine whilst also granting the loot that should be received equal to what would've been given if the person had manually mined, and reduce the quantity of bombs given as it's usefulness would be increased & it would seemingly be balanced)​
- Fixation Of Mystery Man Prices
(Mystery Man provides useful items, but the prices on them vary on occasion due to it being different every time & in the GUI the cost of a Murderer kit is < The cost of a Lunatic kit, It's minor but still unbalanced which requires Fixing. Things such as Star Crates & Boosters also should b raised in Prices so that others can have access to them & not have them run out, Stock increase of these items would also counter this issue)​
- Timer to warp in PvP
(Once a Person warps in Pvp & decides to leave, there should be a 5 second Cooldown before the Person can be sent back to spawn AFTER they're out of CT then on top of that 5 Seconds, The bypass to this should be with Murderer/GodFather Ranks)​
- Improving Prestige Mines
(Players who are Un-Ranked & don't have access to mines Such as /warp Murd OR /warp GF need to have means to be able to Farm tokens as well During start, so buffing Prestige mines, not significantly but enough so to make them equivalent to the Bh/Luna mines would reduce the P2W Gap)​
- Blacklisting AM-Time From /AH
(People tend to sell Auto-Miner Time on the auction house without a clue as to what it does & since it's soul bound there's no point of the auction house being full of Auto-Miner Time)​
- Fixing Tax Perms
(Giving Permission To Set Tax by a Co-owner of the Private mine, as only owner can, & if owner is inactive then there's no way to set tax higher)​
This Is The FINAL Compilation of the Previous Suggestions + More!​
Up-Vote IF AGREED!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
  • - Time efficient as there wouldn't be a need, Especially for Starters to locate the Drug Dealer.
  • - Allow the sell of kits in a more efficient manner, in general also saving space.
  • - Allow leaving the mine without having to wait for Combat Tag or mine to Reset
  • - Reduce Damage done whilst dropping into Pvp at the Start, making beacons less OP
  • - Increase the worth of the Rank, Buff the /Compact as GF doesn't have as many Perks as paid for.
  • - Make the kits balanced like the rest of the kit cycle, Lunatic > BlackHat, So should kits be.
  • - Avoid mistypes / errors in transfer of Tokens & make it more efficient rather then typing it all out
  • - Easier to locate highest Prestiges + a Side accomplishment
  • - Time efficient, Increases value of boosters in general & allows focusing on mining more often.
  • - Avoid loss of valuables (Rank-up Vouchers), which cost Gold & Iron
  • - Avoid loss of Expensive items in Private mine.
  • - The item's annoying overall, allows disruptance in mines & Extra Blocks allow inventory Clogging.
  • - Looting won't be an option for "Hackers", New ALT's (Hackers) Can't jump out of Pvp after confrontation
  • - Beginners will have a Chance to play somewhat Fairly.
  • - Reduce Auction Scams, as Auto-Miner Time isn't redeemable in most cases due to Soul Bound.
  • - Increases usefulness of the Private Mine.

Extra Information:
These Changes are heavily Based on QOL & General Day-To-Day Problems that are being Faced​
Personal Experience, Input from others.​
Feel Free To Provide Input (& Do Upvote if AGREED, People Tend to "not")​
ALL Input is noted & appreciated.​

Last edited:

Theotheoer

/tokens pay 1m was added before a week or too so it's already there
All the other requests I agree with them
But the bombs should not be removed but make them more good like a nuke one destroyes the mine and gives money with your current multiplier and some fortune so it's something actually good
Also soul cave need an prestige amount enter like p10 u can enter but p9 you can't that would help with the hackers in it and would be actual grindable and not making hackers rich asf

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Disabledaccount

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
/tokens pay 1m was added before a week or too so it's already there
All the other requests I agree with them
But the bombs should not be removed but make them more good like a nuke one destroyes the mine and gives money with your current multiplier and some fortune so it's something actually good
Also soul cave need an prestige amount enter like p10 u can enter but p9 you can't that would help with the hackers in it and would be actual grindable and not making hackers rich asf
Hello T Theotheoer
I've reviewed Your Comment & here's my response.

Personal Input.
The Feedback Provided is greatly appreciated, The Post has been Tweaked as the ALT' method Provided seems to have a higher Chance of being accepted / Prove to be more efficient long term.

IF You Have any Further Feedback Feel Free To Reply To This as ALL Feedback is heavily appreciated.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Disabledaccount​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that some of the aspects that you have mentioned in your suggestion have been implemented in the most recent reset.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.