Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PvP Based Prison Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avanay

Minecraft Username:
Avanay​

What is the suggestion about?
PvP Based Prison Improvements​

Description:
I feel that they should add a more pvp based side to prisons. Something a bit more fun than the basic PvP mine. I have a few suggestion ideas that could make prisons more enjoyable and more skill based.
This could lead to PvP being a requirement to get Gang Top potentially through PvP being a reliable source to get an advantage.

Token and Money Outposts
This would be a 24/7 Outpost that can be claimed by gangs to receive a boost in the category which they claimed. It could be taken at any point in time making it more skill-based because you get a boost through the PvP Side of prisons. This would allow the prisons community to grow through PvPers like my self wanting to play more due to the skill required to help players get the Outpost. There would either be a new warp /Warp Outpost where you warp and jump down to fight for the boost. Or it would be a place in the PvP area to the side of the PvP mine.

Kill Rewards

Make there rewards for killing people like every player kill you get 10 tokens. If you kill the same player more than 10 times you no longer get any stats or rewards to prevent boosting and botting. Not trying to contradict the Kit PvP Gamemode add Kill Streak items where a 100 killstreak gives you 10,000 tokens. a 250 kill streak gives you 50,000 tokens, a 500 kill streak gives u 100,000 tokens and a 1000 kill streak gives you 500,000 tokens. This would be a hard goal to achieve but suitable for early players who are strong in the PvP department for them to get a good start.

Crate Rewards
Allow crates Such as The Rare Crate, Ultra Crate, God Crate and Prison Crate to give armor sets such as Burgler and Godfather (Rare and Above), PvPing sets (1 time use; Ultra and Above) and KingPin sets (Only obtainable from God and Prisoner keys) This makes pvp a bit more balanced and slightly less pay to win because these sets are acquirable and without spending money.

PvP Mine

Buff the PvP Mine. In its current state it is only good for beacons which are required to up your prestige. Add sponges to the mine (Token blocks) And make them fairly common and also expand the mine. Its current state it is small. Whether that means adding a new warp for people to mine at the mine or expanding /warp PvP as a whole. Another suggestion leading to the pvp mine is allowing explosive to break the beacons. The beacons are quite irritating when your trying to mine or pvp in the mine as they are always in the way.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Making Prisons a more fun area for different kinds of players whilst expanding the community and also bringing in more money for the server to help lead to future improvements.​

TheRyszardd

Addicted Member
In my opinion the mode is already too much about pvping, so this will have a -1. The point of prison game mode should be about grinding the blocks in mines, not pvping and people arguing over it like bunch of players that imagine trying out for FaZe.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Avanay

Avanay

In my opinion the mode is already too much about pvping, so this will have a -1. The point of prison game mode should be about grinding the blocks in mines, not pvping and people arguing over it like bunch of players that imagine trying out for FaZe.
You make a fair point. It makes it so PvP gives you an advantage in grinding

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Crate Rewards
Allow crates Such as The Rare Crate, Ultra Crate, God Crate and Prison Crate to give armor sets such as Burgler and Godfather (Rare and Above), PvPing sets (1 time use; Ultra and Above) and KingPin sets (Only obtainable from God and Prisoner keys) This makes pvp a bit more balanced and slightly less pay to win because these sets are acquirable and without spending money.
Isn't this p2w what? Only thing here not close to p2w is rare keys which are hard to come across unless there is an event, you get a rare key all, or you have a rank/gkit.

-1 The outpost idea sounds good, but the rest are meh.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
I like the idea of Kill Rewards but I think that Prison does not need any PVP fixes. -1 I'm very sorry.

Faisalomeralt

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Avanay

PvP Based Prison Improvements

Description:
I feel that they should add a more pvp based side to prisons. Something a bit more fun than the basic PvP mine. I have a few suggestion ideas that could make prisons more enjoyable and more skill based.

This could lead to PvP being a requirement to get Gang Top potentially through PvP being a reliable source to get an advantage.

Token and Money Outposts

This would be a 24/7 Outpost that can be claimed by gangs to receive a boost in the category which they claimed. It could be taken at any point in time making it more skill-based because you get a boost through the PvP Side of prisons. This would allow the prisons community to grow through PvPers like my self wanting to play more due to the skill required to help players get the Outpost. There would either be a new warp /Warp Outpost where you warp and jump down to fight for the boost. Or it would be a place in the PvP area to the side of the PvP mine.

Kill Rewards

Make there rewards for killing people like every player kill you get 10 tokens. If you kill the same player more than 10 times you no longer get any stats or rewards to prevent boosting and botting. Not trying to contradict the Kit PvP Gamemode add Kill Streak items where a 100 killstreak gives you 10,000 tokens. a 250 kill streak gives you 50,000 tokens, a 500 kill streak gives u 100,000 tokens and a 1000 kill streak gives you 500,000 tokens. This would be a hard goal to achieve but suitable for early players who are strong in the PvP department for them to get a good start.

Crate Rewards

PvP Mine

Buff the PvP Mine. In its current state it is only good for beacons which are required to up your prestige. Add sponges to the mine (Token blocks) And make them fairly common and also expand the mine. Its current state it is small. Whether that means adding a new warp for people to mine at the mine or expanding /warp PvP as a whole. Another suggestion leading to the pvp mine is allowing explosive to break the beacons. The beacons are quite irritating when your trying to mine or pvp in the mine as they are always in the way.

Making Prisons a more fun area for different kinds of players whilst expanding the community and also bringing in more money for the server to help lead to future improvements.
Yea i totally agree i think that would really be a good idea!

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Kill Rewards
-1 You made the prison a PvP mode on that KillStreak
Crate Rewards
and it will be easy for hackers and everyone will be asking why they had good sets.
So i will downvote this.

• Agree
Reactions: ovq

hermes9999

Donator
Donator
IGN
hermes9999
Minecraft Username:
Avanay

PvP Based Prison Improvements

Description:

Token and Money Outposts

Kill Rewards

Crate Rewards

PvP Mine

Buff the PvP Mine. In its current state it is only good for beacons which are required to up your prestige. Add sponges to the mine (Token blocks) And make them fairly common and also expand the mine. Its current state it is small. Whether that means adding a new warp for people to mine at the mine or expanding /warp PvP as a whole. Another suggestion leading to the pvp mine is allowing explosive to break the beacons. The beacons are quite irritating when your trying to mine or pvp in the mine as they are always in the way.

Making Prisons a more fun area for different kinds of players whilst expanding the community and also bringing in more money for the server to help lead to future improvements.
prison is totally based on mining and not pvping. your ideas are good but it shouldn't be implemented in prison

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Avanay​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.