Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Put back inventory keep in boss islands

Damiceraj

Donator
Donator
IGN
Damiceraj ; DarkCry_11
Using the words of Thekillerwolf55 Thekillerwolf55 that say "something that gives you an unfair advantage over someone is not allowed on the server"
Im tiered of losing sets on boss to skygods, skykings, and skythiefs. They never give us sets back because boss is only for them to play.
yesterday SirMachineHD SirMachineHD (thiefs helper) scan my inventory and i had to give back set i casth in boss, but today everyone shut up, even 2 staff online did nothing. Not even clean inventorys.
In other servers, nowone can get what it not ours. its stays in floor. Its give advantage.
So like rules say and using rules, put back inventory keep everywhere. "something that gives you an unfair advantage over someone is not allowed on the server"
I made sets, i got my gucci in keys, i upgarded it, i made my swords. They are my stuff.
we all have the right to play. The boss islands cannot be exclusive field of skygods and skykings.
And spawn a insane number of bosses its ridiculous.
Put bosses that regenerate, like taurus to make damage levels. Its lags, it stops server, it kills everyone around.
As a donator i dont accept this, i already lost 3 complete sets to these players that don't let anyone play.
10 days before the end of the end season, I won't be doing more levels, im done.
sad this season i had premium passe. for the 1 time i whanted to make all levels.
Make an island just for these guys to spawn bosses.
Thank you.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
hey just so I am sure, 2 staff members cleaned your inventory right?

aayush1_yt

Donator
Donator
IGN
aayush1_YT
Using the words of Thekillerwolf55 Thekillerwolf55 that say "something that gives you an unfair advantage over someone is not allowed on the server"
Im tiered of losing sets on boss to skygods, skykings, and skythiefs. They never give us sets back because boss is only for them to play.
yesterday SirMachineHD SirMachineHD (thiefs helper) scan my inventory and i had to give back set i casth in boss, but today everyone shut up, even 2 staff online did nothing. Not even clean inventorys.
In other servers, nowone can get what it not ours. its stays in floor. Its give advantage.
So like rules say and using rules, put back inventory keep everywhere. "something that gives you an unfair advantage over someone is not allowed on the server"
I made sets, i got my gucci in keys, i upgarded it, i made my swords. They are my stuff.
we all have the right to play. The boss islands cannot be exclusive field of skygods and skykings.
And spawn a insane number of bosses its ridiculous.
Put bosses that regenerate, like taurus to make damage levels. Its lags, it stops server, it kills everyone around.
As a donator i dont accept this, i already lost 3 complete sets to these players that don't let anyone play.
10 days before the end of the end season, I won't be doing more levels, im done.
sad this season i had premium passe. for the 1 time i whanted to make all levels.
Make an island just for these guys to spawn bosses.
Thank you.
I don't think it's the skyyods or the skykings mistake bronze zone (magic mountain)allows you to keep your inventory after you die to a boss/minion
Same goes with silver zone (Viking village)
But in gold zone (crystal cove) if you die to a boss/minion /player you lose your stuff.they have it mentioned before you enter the zone (if you don't want to get killed by the players use passive)
And they don't spawn bosses to ruin the servers tps.they spawn the bosses to get the loot and for the damage levels.And they killed you while you were in a zone where PvP and item loss was on so I don't feel they should return it back becuz you said so
I also kill players that enter those zones that doesn't make me a "Thief"
That's my opinion
Have a great day ahead 😊
aayush1_YT

Stilyan83

I don't think it's the skyyods or the skykings mistake bronze zone (magic mountain)allows you to keep your inventory after you die to a boss/minion
Same goes with silver zone (Viking village)
But in gold zone (crystal cove) if you die to a boss/minion /player you lose your stuff.they have it mentioned before you enter the zone (if you don't want to get killed by the players use passive)
And they don't spawn bosses to ruin the servers tps.they spawn the bosses to get the loot and for the damage levels.And they killed you while you were in a zone where PvP and item loss was on so I don't feel they should return it back becuz you said so
I also kill players that enter those zones that doesn't make me a "Thief"
That's my opinion
Have a great day ahead 😊
aayush1_YT
What a noob. Bet he would never get in staff!

Tanmay_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tanmay_Playz
I dont think its the skygods and skykings because even u can get good sets how did they get good sets they also grinded and they mention you before going to the gold zone that pvp is enabled so if u dont want to lose stuff just dont go or go in passive . they dont spawn bosses to kill other people or to break the server they do it for loot and if pvp is enabled and they take your sets they shouldnt be called thiefs ur already warned for losing your stuff if u die

aayush1_yt

Donator
Donator
IGN
aayush1_YT
I dont think its the skygods and skykings because even u can get good sets how did they get good sets they also grinded and they mention you before going to the gold zone that pvp is enabled so if u dont want to lose stuff just dont go or go in passive . they dont spawn bosses to kill other people or to break the server they do it for loot and if pvp is enabled and they take your sets they shouldnt be called thiefs ur already warned for losing your stuff if u die
Unless you're are Stilyan83 Stilyan83 , who logs on his co island members acc to steal sets fr fr