Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Punishments lookup command

Status
Not open for further replies.

vShifuu

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
oShifuu​

What is your suggestion's title?
Punishments lookup command

Suggestion Details:
Add an alternative way to lookup player punishments.
For a few weeks now, the punishment page has been giving time out errors ALOT more often than usual. I wouldn't usually care about it but, this causes a massive inconvenience when you're just someone trying to check if a player is actually banned or has just encountered an ip conflict, which is for whatever reason extremely common.
So, I had an idea that could fix this. ( maybe not an easy one )
+ Add a command to the JartexNetwork discord bot that allows members to lookup the 3 ( or 1 ) Latest
punishment(s) a player has received In-game. ( Including duration , reason )
! (Important) !
A downside to this maybe that the discord bot can lag alot more than it already does IF many people run the command at the same time. So a fairly simple way to help reduce that would be to only allow SELECT members from the community to have access to the command.
Example : Someone who is active on discord could ask a Sr.Mod if they meet Set requirements to have access to this command.

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Would help people who might have encountered an issue as common as Ip conflicts to know if they're actually banned or let others check it for them.

Extra Information:
I have only recently started to get into programming and Don't know nor claim to know how difficult this would be to implement.

Last edited:

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, vShifuu​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.