Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Psg vs Bayern

Nuclyy

Bayern were absolutely dominating psg before mbappe came on,
PSG's problem is wanting to assemble a media and non-competitive team. Bayern with a bunch of average / good players put the game under their arms and played as they wanted, only after Mbappe entered that they were in any danger.

Nuclyy

Psg are a team of individual players that do not know how to work as a team. The defence is horrendous , I feel bad for the goal keeper it would be 5-0 without him
For me it just became more obvious, Neymar and Messi need someone in front, when they were at Barcelona, younger, both were archers, but the characteristics of the two today, due to their age, is that they are archers, the problem is that they only have one leg with a stick to table with the guys

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iiiBless

iiiBless

Donator
Donator
Galtier is very limited in tactics, it is evident that PSG's game is to pull the line and go for the counterattack in speed with Mbappé
however, today there was no Mbappé for most of the game, Neymar and Messi can't stand to run at the same speed, so the game was
all for Bayern with a PSG that in the game, seemed visibly retracted and with players missing many passes due to opposing pressure
PSG demonstrated today that it NEEDS Mbappé's speed for the game "" fit ""
Jeez relax, nerd I just asked who played better not a essay...I mean you want to do my assignments?

lol69

PSG's problem is wanting to assemble a media and non-competitive team. Bayern with a bunch of average / good players put the game under their arms and played as they wanted, only after Mbappe entered that they were in any danger.
totally agree , after mbappe came on things started to change for PSG. Mbappe brings out the good of neymar and messi and then they start to play well

Tihispap

IGN
Tihispap2
I was supporting PSG but I have to admit that Bayern dominated them so yeah. Well deserved.