Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Problem with Iron Golem Spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alasoo

Hello, I own 5 Iron Golem spawners right now, I made basic automatic farm with water and lava. But there is problem. It seems to have very slow and little spawn rate when they die in lava. But if I let them stack without lava it gets huge rates. But after I kill them I get no drops. I am using regular hoppers. If needed I can add a picture here of the grinder. Any tips or ideas why I get so little iron ingots and basically no spawns after they die in lava?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

Alasoo

Basically my problem is that I want it to efficient afk iron ingot farm not killing farm. But it doesnt work as good iron ingot farm, only if u kill them manually.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Hello, I own 5 Iron Golem spawners right now, I made basic automatic farm with water and lava. But there is problem. It seems to have very slow and little spawn rate when they die in lava. But if I let them stack without lava it gets huge rates. But after I kill them I get no drops. I am using regular hoppers. If needed I can add a picture here of the grinder. Any tips or ideas why I get so little iron ingots and basically no spawns after they die in lava?
Make a bug report

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello,

Ignore all the messages and do the following:

1) Make a farm that when the IGs (Iron Golem) can flow to a Laval Pool with water.

2) Add the spawners in a 6 level between the water flowing and the spawners

3) In the middle put cobweb

5) Make the Lava pool 3 Levels HIGH and on the 2nd one add signs (make it 3 high x blocks so the IGs can flow down.

6) Once you have made all the steps add the hoppers below the 3 Levels so it can pick it up.

(If this does not work Lava Pool killing)

Do the following:

Make 2 blocks and block it from below so it won't flow down. And add Mob Hoppers they do not cost that much and since the spawners are not that many just buy about 2-3 MOB hoppers on the /shop. Then you can add the storage of your likes. (Make sure that your farm is all included into a chunk in order for your mob hoppers to work. In this case, Mob chests work as well.

-SameD00M
~Lock Request

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

Alasoo

Hello,

Ignore all the messages and do the following:

1) Make a farm that when the IGs (Iron Golem) can flow to a Laval Pool with water.

2) Add the spawners in a 6 level between the water flowing and the spawners

3) In the middle put cobweb

5) Make the Lava pool 3 Levels HIGH and on the 2nd one add signs (make it 3 high x blocks so the IGs can flow down.

6) Once you have made all the steps add the hoppers below the 3 Levels so it can pick it up.

(If this does not work Lava Pool killing)

Do the following:

Make 2 blocks and block it from below so it won't flow down. And add Mob Hoppers they do not cost that much and since the spawners are not that many just buy about 2-3 MOB hoppers on the /shop. Then you can add the storage of your likes. (Make sure that your farm is all included into a chunk in order for your mob hoppers to work. In this case, Mob chests work as well.

-SameD00M
~Lock Request
Thanks ill try it out.

zethfull

Donator
Donator
Solved by R rLilJesus .

~Thread locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.