OKi_raO Active Member Bug Finder I Active Reporter Starter Beginner Reporter Joined April 2, 2022 Messages 147 Points 31 Age 21 IGN Tsww April 3, 2023 #1 How to become pro:/
quit Donator Donator Popular Engaged Typer Loved Typer II Joined January 4, 2022 Messages 1,437 Points 126 April 3, 2023 #2 git gud
AUTHOR AUTHOR OKi_raO Active Member Bug Finder I Active Reporter Starter Beginner Reporter Joined April 2, 2022 Messages 147 Points 31 Age 21 IGN Tsww April 3, 2023 #3 flair said: git gud Click to expand... Omagad true! Thank you for the advice i didn't knew about it before
flair said: git gud Click to expand... Omagad true! Thank you for the advice i didn't knew about it before
alyan Donator Donator Beginner Reporter Bug Finder I Popular Typer II Joined February 14, 2022 Messages 579 Points 82 April 4, 2023 #4 KiraRyuu said: Omagad true! Thank you for the advice i didn't knew about it before Click to expand... Glad it helped, any other help?
KiraRyuu said: Omagad true! Thank you for the advice i didn't knew about it before Click to expand... Glad it helped, any other help?
T TheSadGuy1 Donator Donator Bug Finder I Beginner Reporter Starter Active Reporter Joined December 24, 2021 Messages 243 Points 36 Age 22 April 4, 2023 #5 Play a bit more
Yuu Donator Donator Famous Admired Engaged Typer Joined July 31, 2020 Messages 2,326 Points 227 Age 21 IGN UltraFartKnocker April 4, 2023 #6 play more