Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Pro Solo Bedwars Guide 2020 Cool

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Omg I just called myself a pro

Alright after a week of shit guides here I am with my own shit guide.

I am going into this guide considering you know to basic speed bridge, get beds and 360 ladder clutch (jk)

Here is my game timeline:

0. Don't play yoshi, crash, futuristic and rome, even beach sometimes since you get rushed from everywhere in the world.

1. As the game begins, first look at the tablist and check for sweats and nicks.

2. Check which color bases are near you. Helps to know if their bed is gone or not or if they took out their neighbor.

3.(My preference) Side rush without any bed defense because if you can rush quicker than enemies put a defense its a free bed. If they put sandstone or wood they are bad and just confidently jump and kill the opponent and fist the bed defense. Same goes for wool defense but if they are stupid just place some blocks to stop them until you break the bed and final kill them with your bad pvp skill :D

4.Then e chest the resources you got from them and void and get the resources from your gen and buy tools and blocks and go the other way. Usually one of the bases diagonals to you is taken out if not its better since they are distracted by their neighbor and another easy bed for you and usually a final following it. If there is a neighbor then. I try to rush them after buying iron armor and a tnt perhaps. And if I fail its alright. And after this I void to reset (If the 2nd rush didnt have a neighbor I buy iron armor and void). Then I build to diamonds and get sharp and prot, get iron armor, then go mid and clean out the last bases with or without tnt/jump boost.

This timeline works for most maps like Mythic, Angry Birds, Kong, Mario Circuit. (usually i dont get dia on this map but your choice)

This timeline is for most games that I play, other wise you could even side rush all bases without going mid at all.(best map for this is dinoland)

Bonus Tips:
i) Pay attention to chat, If someone is able to take out a bed as fast as you or faster that person mostly is good keep that in mind.
ii) Learn to hit people off bridges.
iii) Get good muscle memory of your block's hotkey (if you dont use hotkeys why are you even reading this?)
iv) Blockhit - Its overpowered, use it. I usually block hit when I gotta hit someone into the void and w tap when I ground pvp.
v) Sometimes trading your bed is a better option than protecting it. If you are certain you are gonna lose your bed try to get theirs and if they void after getting yours just get ems and try to clutch. If they are side rush then its usually an easy trade.

As suggested by Evil and CTK below more you play better you get (this goes for gamesense too)

This should get you atleast 69% of your solo games as wins if you aren't that good like me.

Last edited:

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
Finally. A guide that is 100% true in all aspects, lol. Also, Bedwars is not fun, it's 100% sweat.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
0. Don't play yoshi, crash, futuristic and rome, even beach sometimes since you get rushed from everywhere in the world.
nah yoshi pretty good crash pretty good futuristic pretty good beach pretty good i usually just skip sakura and rome
1. As the game begins, first look at the tablist and check for sweats and nicks.
i mean sure but you have to take out your first rush too, then focus anyone who's rushing you, and then target people
Check which color bases are near you.
if you've played bw you should already know who's near you
4.Then e chest the resources you got from them and void and get the resources from your gen and buy tools and blocks and go the other way.
u don't need to void if u got full hp, and usually on long distance maps I like to rush from the base I just took out unless someone's coming my way

idk man