Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Private Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacks_Equals_Ban

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Hacks_Equals_Ban

What is the suggestion about?
Private Games

Description:
I would like for youtubers or donators, have access to make private games, so private settings such as (Faster Forge, x2 upgrade speed, Team Choices) so then youtubers/donators could host events. But the only catch is that your stats don't save as if they did people could abuse it.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Why would this be helpful? It would make it so youtubers when they stream or want to host and event they dont need to have a party then go into a public game. If you wanted to do solo bedwars with like 4 people you could, even if it didnt save your stats. You would be able to host small tournaments and stuff. If you wanted to do a skywars duel as such, you could have a skywars game with 2 or 4 people so then it would be like a duel not a game. The good side of this. is that it would increase players on these gamemodes, promote donators (If it available for donators) If it was for youtubers/twitch, when they stream they can have custom/private games. Maybe you could have more people in these than the party limit? I wanted to share my thoughts on this idea, if you have the same idea please give this a +1

Extra Information:
My discord: Hacks_Equals_Ban#8746

AndyDoesMC

Donator
Donator
IGN
AndyTanMC
Interesting Feature OwO +1
(New server to play private games on)

iVertical

Donator
Donator
Hello Hacks_Equals_Ban Hacks_Equals_Ban , I have read you suggestion and decided to give it a +1 for the following reason(s):
  • Its a good idea to add it
  • Helps to make friends play fun games
Good luck though!
Kind Regards,
TehZealot

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Hacks_Equals_Ban​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • This idea was suggested many times and denied.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.