Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

PracticePvP Privacy settings for Duels

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan

Minecraft Username:
fwanchan​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Practice​

What is your suggestion's title?
Privacy settings for Duels​

Suggestion Details:
As it stands right now, you can only enable/disable duel requests, which sometimes can be very annoying.

My suggestion is, to make privacy settings a bit more advanced, such as there being options to enable duel requests only from friends, or from a player list that you choose.

Also for private messages in practice, the same thing happens, you can only enable/disable, would be awesome if there was an option to enable it only for friends.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
As of right now, you cannot duel your friend that has their duels disabled, adding this would help make this much easier, as sometimes, people only want to be duelled by people they know, and not random players. Would be such a QOL feature if this gets added.​

bigfot

Suspended
Donator
IGN
bigfoot_69
+1
As a person who plays practice a bit, I'd definitely like this to be added as a feature, definitely doesn't hurt to have this as a feature since there's tons of blatantly cheating alts going around spamming duel requests to every person with an ELO rank. Most of the time you'd have to enable duel requests again just to duel a friend and then disable it again, quite a stretch.

As far as the private messages feature goes, friends can do /fmsg to message you instead and it works across the network. The only people who'll use /msg to privately message you are people you haven't added as a friend so the existing toggle settings for /msg already does the filtering you need.

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
Honestly, the majority of practice/non-practice (with practice included) servers have such features - so why wouldn't Jartex?
+1!