Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison Prisons - Reset Suggestions?

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
iSixez

Prison - Reset Suggestion!

Treasure Crate Changes
  • Allow players to exit out of the Crate-Opening GUI allowing them to instantly open Treasure Crates
  • Upon exiting the menu, the drops will be randomized as they are upon clicking
  • OR remove / reduce the time taken for the GUI to be exited upon clicking on the rewards
This will effectively reduce how annoying it is to open multiple treasure crates at once.

Vitality Changes

• Fix Kingpin's 200% Vitality as its capped at 130% at the moment.
Capped at 130% right now, bugged or not it shows while clicking the Drug Dealer that Kingpin will have a max cap of 200.

Reroll Changes
  • Allow the user to toggle the use of rerolls upon opening keys (in /settings)
  • Disable rerolls on the Seasonal Crate
Reduces the constant influx of overpowered items in the economy (avoiding crashing it at an early stage), Balanced.

Pet Changes

• Allow gambling pets to ONLY be leveled via opening keys (doesn't make sense for them to level up via mining.
  • Setup a Requirement to purchase the "Gladiator Pet.
  • Fix Wizard Pet (Doesn't give the egg once claimed from the Dark Soul Gems Shop)
  • Change the "Durable Warrior" Perk on the Gladiator Pet to grant the user absorption instead of damage deflection.
Bombs? Backpack!
  • Add a backpack that is able to store bombs when inserted
  • Further Detail
Cells - Explained

KingpinGodFatherMurdererLunaticBlackHatCriminalThug
25% Drug Speed Boost15% Drug Speed Boost10% Drug Speed BoostN/AN/AN/AN/A
25% Minion Speed Boost15% Minion Speed Boost10% Minion Speed BoostN/AN/AN/AN/A
Reduces Upgrade Cost By 25%Reduces Upgrade Cost By 15%Reduces Upgrade Cost By 10%N/AN/AN/AN/A
Allow Claiming Previous /kitsN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/A

Cells have been left in the dark for so long, & there isn't even really a Kingpin Cell
  • Introduce a Kingpin Cell
The Following table shows some upgrades that should be available as rank progresses, Kingpin besides the mine is ONLY cosmetically good, no significant advantage and since the server revolves around Ranks, Mines & G-kits, it would be a valid implementation.

New NPC
  • This NPC would be available in the "Kingpin" Cell / Can be unlocked on normal ranked cells by spending Crystals
  • The NPC would allow you to save certain presets, such as access /warp drugs or check your Tax
  • The NPC would have an option for you to open your current "GIFTs"
This NPC will provide an option to Reset / Wipe your cell, upon obtaining the NPC he will open up a GUI which will open up certain Presets & The Following. Ease of accessibility!
This NPC would also have the option to display the time for the next Treasure Event.

The Excavation Chart

(More or less, like a Skill Tree)

Prestige Past 1000 Now? It's possible & yet not so rewarding still.
The Excavation Chart is a set of features unlocked in game Progression that will help you move forwards at an accelerated pace.

There will be Upgrades that can be unlocked by redeeming "Blueprints" along your Journey.
  • This Tree will provide specific Perks with 4 Tiers each Perk
  • Every 100 Prestiges the player will be rewarded with a "Blueprint" which will be SoulBound
  • The User can check how many "Blueprints" he has remaining by doing /Excavation OR accessing the "NPC" on his Cell (Mentioned above)
  • OR /blueprint will open up Blueprint milestones showing your Progression on the Chart & amount of Blueprints Remaining
(There's no real need for the NPC in this case, but its a good way to track Progress)

PerksTier ITier IITier IIITier IV
Drug AddictDrug Cap 130% -> 140%Drug Cap 140% -> 145%Drug Cap 145% -> 150%Drug Cap 150% -> 160%
ScavengerGain +0.10% More TokensGain +0.15% More TokensGain 0.20% More TokensGain 0.25% More Tokens
Stock InvestorGain +2x Sell Multi in 30mGain +3x Sell Multi in 30mGain +4x Sell Multi in 30mGain +5x Sell Multi in 30m
BlessedRegen II For 10s WHEN
Entering Combat
Regen II For 10s WHEN
Entering Combat
Regen III For 10s WHEN
Entering Combat
Regen IV For 10s WHEN
Entering Combat
(The Drug Cap will add 10% Per with Kingpin's 200%)

Tier Scaling. (Blueprint Obtained Once Per 100 Prestiges)

PerksTier I CostTier II CostTier III CostTier IV Cost
Drug Addict2x Blueprint3x Blueprint3x Blueprint4x Blueprint
Scavenger1x Blueprint2x Blueprint2x Blueprint2x Blueprint
Stock Investor2x Blueprint2x Blueprint3x Blueprint3x Blueprint
Blessed1x Blueprint1x Blueprint2x Blueprint2x Blueprint

(Post May Be Updated Later)
(The Purpose of this post is to create this new Concept & Provide an OUTSIDER POV)

Suggestions - Commented

• Re-use the last reset's backup as the Soul shop was bugged & the reset only reverted it back to its bugged state
  • Fix Wizard Pet's level-up system! It doesn't gain exp from enchantment activation. And if that isn't how it's supposed to earn level EXP,
  • Add an itemlore blurb to all pets describing how they can gain EXP.
  • Allow Pet rarity to be upgraded.

Last edited:

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Capped at 130% right now, bugged or not it shows while clicking the Drug Dealer that Kingpin will have a max cap of 200
will have = next updatetm real
Fix Wizard Pet (Doesn't give the egg once claimed from the Dark Soul Gems Shop)
New Suggestion: Remember to copy these changes over to next season's reset/backup! Last season all the soulshop bugs were fixed like 3 weeks in, only for this new reset to default back to last season's unfixed state.
New Suggestion: Fix Wizard Pet's level-up system! It doesn't gain exp from enchantment activation. And if that isn't how it's supposed to earn level EXP, tell us how!
New Suggestion: Add an itemlore blurb to all pets describing how they can gain EXP. Eg:
Tarantula pet = This pet earns EXP by: mining "Lucky Blocks",
Kingpin: Allow Claiming Previous /kits
Kind of iffy on this one. Kingpin kit is pretty much an unenchanted Pvping set every 2 days, add that to all the egapples and backup armor and idk.
The cell NPC for /shop exists in Brutal *cough*, so it's probably a simple copypaste and tweaking to give it these functions.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Upvoted

Hey iSixez!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to up vote it (+1) for the following reasons:
- Very suggestions that would make the Prison Gamemode more balanced.

Have a nice day!

VoidX

Addicted Member

Suggestion: Upvoted +1

Hello, I have read your suggestion. I am glad to say your suggestion is great. I have decided to upvote your suggestion due to the following reasons below

Reasons for Upvote
  • Great Suggestion

Have a nice day/night

Almay

Donator
Donator
After reading your suggestion I have decided to give you a +1

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey iSixez,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Prisons - Reset Suggestions?” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!