Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Prison x SBF Trade

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
Hello fellow prison players, as some of you may know I don't play prison all that much, but I managed to get hold of a fly command in prison.

I'd like to trade the fly command voucher in prison for items in SBF, preferably an equal trade ( fly for fly ), or if you can offer something reasonable I may consider it too. Also it would be appreciated if you could go first in trades and if you don't trust me just feel free to record it.

If you're at all interested in trading or you just want to see if I'll accept your offer, feel free to DM me on Discord.

Derpgyguy04

Hi i have a lot of stuff is sbf like sooo much but unfortunately im banned, i can give anyone that wants stuff in sbf items for 1 unban

I have like more than 1 stack of vote keys and i have more than a few spawners..... if u are not satisfied i might pay u back

PS. pls be polite in saying no/ im stupid...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Modena__

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
Hi i have a lot of stuff is sbf like sooo much but unfortunately im banned, i can give anyone that wants stuff in sbf items for 1 unban

I have like more than 1 stack of vote keys and i have more than a few spawners..... if u are not satisfied i might pay u back

PS. pls be polite in saying no/ im stupid...
No thanks. I'd prefer equal trade (fly for fly) as I've mentioned or GKits/Ranks and stuff.