Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Prison - We Need Your Help! | September the 16th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
qrlzvxn.jpg

Hello, players of JartexNetwork,

The gang top has recently ended, so its time for another new season! Thats why within this post, we would like to talk about your, the community, ideas, and suggestions on what you'd like to see implemented for a prison server!

We have opened this post on the forums where we need you guys to say anything that you want! You'll have the chance to give us an idea of what we should create, in order to provide you with the best prison experience possible. Please also leave any bug fixes, small changes, anything at all (related to prison) on the post, your feedback is very important to us!

If you're interested in helping with suggestions for changes and additions, can you use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

Some ideas we/you have
  • New cell features?
  • New enchantments?
  • Changes to private mines?
  • Changes to the mystery-man
  • Your suggestions???
  • And more!
Please take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!
You can also let us know what you think of the current ideas we have and why we should add them or not.

Please note: Stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​

UnkownDabber

Donator
Donator
Id love some brand new custom enchants and another idea is that you should add quests and a quest crate that you will need a quest key to open and you get the new key from completing quests as a reward

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Read this full :

1- we need /tokenswithdraw

2- it is so important to add new custom enchantment e.g. an enchantment to auto sell your block in inventory after you mine , and when it is maxed it will auto sell your inventory when you get full inventory instantly.

3- wooden area in warp a should have its own cooldown and its own block mined % , so I can easily reset it over and over .

4- Private mines can be reset with no cooldown which means you can reset it anytime without delay or just decrease the delay to 10 seconds to prevent spam.

5- make special mine that will have more than 20% sponge blocks , this mine will be opened once a week , it will be opened every Friday/Saturday. You can either make it for public or just for ranked ppl. The special mine can't be opened within "top block mined event"

6- Add the ability to selll in ah with tokens , like /ah sell (tokens|money) (item_in_hand)

7- increase the max upgrade for backpacks to 200k not just 100k

8- I would like to see more perks for gang.

9- /g shop should have more available items to buy , these items will hold much more value to gang and it will give much more income too .

I hope you look at them all and if one has been rejected, just clear the reason so we got informed.

LordStingray

We should change it so that either crystals are more useful or the mystery-man have more stock. This should make sure that people who live in different countries can be able to spend their crystals

Last edited:

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
1 - Firstly Remove The Pmine Cooldown!
2 - Fix Treasure Chest Kits, They Are Not Working
3 - Change Mystery Man Pricing Or Harder To Get Them
4 - Change Crates For Better Chances?
5 - Make Banknotes With Larger Limit?
6 - Check Ah Cause Sometimes It Resets And All Items Are Gone!
7 - New Gkit?
8 - Token Banknote Withdraw?

italyano

doing Best PVP Mine and you can run up xd
do new warp fps
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
do anticheat in prison
cuz all hackers ! do anticheat like kitpvp or practice
and
!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!
New cells
New Spawn !
new warp fps !
new warp pvp !

Moski123

Donator
Donator
My suggestions!

For the Bug that should be fixed:
1.) Kit voucher

- Not all kit voucher can't be redeem this includes all type of kits like Thug/Criminal/Blackhat/Lunatic/Murderer/Godfather kit voucher
2.) TnT in spawn area
-There are players who activate a bomb in spawn ,and this TnT will be placed in the spawn area.
3.) cell kick /cell ban or /Pmine kick /pmine ban
-When you kick/ban someone in your cell/pmine who is visiting and he's flying, he won't be kick/ban . In addition, this needs to be fixed since other players is abusing it.
4.) Gang vault
- We cannot use the command /g vault even if we purchase the perks in the /gang.

Additional changes:

1.) Mystery man

-Add more items and its stock. In addition, why add more items and stocks? It's because not all people can't buy it since someone is gonna buy them directly in the Mystery man and other people doesn't have a chance to buy.
2.) Improve Gkit treasure (reminder since this suggestion is already accepted)
- For more info : https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/gkit-treasure.129215/page-2
3.) Improve treasure chest hunt
- Make sure to improve the treasure chest hunt since its only 30 mins and its only once every week.
- Make it exciting for the people to mine and to have good rewards because last time I mine , I only get TNT.
4.) Improve vote crate/ rare crate/ Ultra crate/ God crate
-In vote crate, there is only few who receive thug rank
-In rare crate, no one ever won a rank voucher
-In ultra/god crate, we should have greater chances in winning good items, this includes: rank voucher and gkits
5.) Improve Token crate, Mining crate, Rank-up Crate
-Improve token crate like receiving more amounts
- In Mining crate, I've never won rare or ultra key
-Improve the items in rank up crate, this includes the in-game money and tokens. As well as, delete the blocks.
5.) Higher ranks have access to claim lower ranks kits
-Example: Godfather rank can claim The murderer kits as well as to lunatic, blackhat, crim, and thug.
6.) Improve autominer
- Like we can give pickaxes and bps to our /autominer
7.) Improve token booster in spawn
-for sure few people is using the token booster in the spawn area, but needs to be improve like gaining higher percentage to get tokens.
8.) Improve key detector
-we can gain more and good keys to it.

Note: Give positive and negative feedback about this suggestion! Feel free to reply

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.