Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Prison - We Need Your Help! | May the 18th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movq

Donator
Donator
also its will be nice if people gets rare key from voting at the first day/week

Minecraft_s

Donator
Donator
I really hope the backpack upgrade should be cheaper because everybody have been borrowing backpacks everyday to grind money booster. and second don't add daily limits to the drug dealer if u can becuz it's op prison. Third u should add that we can buy drug seeds with money. 4. The token greed don't give much tokens at all and I hope u can increase the point of tokens u getting. 5. Don't increase the amount of tokens u need to upgrade enchantments (my pick is not even explo 1000 yet). 6.somehow ultra crate is better than God increase the luck of god crate I suggest. 7. Vote is better than rare crate IDK WHY. 8. The prestige mine lemme guess it would be like P1 mine P5 mine like that. That's it for now bye.
1. Doesn't make sense
2. This is not an OP prison
3. No, because new players won't be able afford them
4. It gives tons of tokens, your pick just sucks
5. Then you clearly didn't grind enough
6. k?
7. It isn't

Minecraft_s

Donator
Donator
KEY FINDER [BUFF] : Has way more prock chance now and instead of keys it gives you key fragments which can be traded to some trader at /spawn, converting it into Pile and then Piles can be converted into Keys.
EXAMPLE : 1 stack of Key Fragment (Vote Key Fragments) can be converted to 1 Key Pile (Vote Key Pile), 9 Vote Key Piles = 1 Vote Key. Same for all the other keys - This can be a good trade market for Prisons in my honest opinion.
I agree with the fragment thing, but 9 fragments for 1 key is good enough
FINANCE [NEW!] : Adds value directly to your gang value.
EXAMPLE : Finance 1 gives you 0.01% of value you make per minute directly added to your gang value - Finance 10 gives you 0.1% of value you make per minute directly added to your gang value - These values can be tampered with so no worries about the economy]
You probably mean per inv, not per minute, but agree
REJUVENATE [NEW!] : Chance to replace your crops as you're mining them.
From https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/new-features-we-want-in-prison.109862/page-2 :
Making it having an activation chance just makes it unreliable, there should just be a few levels like 3, it plants a 3x3 area on level 1, 5x5 on 2, 7x7 on 3, and the prices should be very high, like 5k, 15k, 30k
NUKE [NEW!] : Chance to remove a layer of blocks in the mine.
Agree, and the activation chance should be very low like +0.2%/lvl, max 10 levels
Also Slice would be a better name
PICKAXE PRESTIGING [NEW!] : Once you have mined 250,000 unique blocks, got 5 Crystals, gained 250 tokens, you will be able to prestige your pickaxe to another level.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF PRESTIGING YOUR PICKAXE?
  • You can now upgrade your enchants to a higher level (Explosive 350 -> 450, Token Greed 10 -> 15)
  • Once you have leveled up your Pickaxe, you are bound to get more tokens while doing so. (So prestige 1 level 1 -> 2 = 5 Tokens, Prestige 2 level 1 -> 2 = 15 Tokens)
  • A new LEADERBOARD for Pickaxe Prestiges.
Good idea, but neutral for now since that might cause some problems
BLOCK TOP [NEW!] : Add a leaderboard (/blocktop) displaying the most amount of blocks mined by players.
Agree, and also tokentop
MORE MINES [NEW!] : Donators will now have access to more than one Donator Mine. (For Example : /warp Godfather /warp Godfather2 /warp Godfather3 - As we have a lot of donators now and hopefully even more in this reset)
Agree
BACKPACK UPGRADE [UPDATE] : You can only upgrade your backpacks once you are on a higher prestige level. (So initially you can upgrade your packs all the way upto 3500 space and then on next prestige you can go to 4500 or 6000)
Agree
MINES [UPDATE]
  • W : Redstone Block + Clay.
  • X : Lapis Block + Clay.
  • Y : Diamond Block + Clay.
  • Z : Emerald Block + Clay.
This is just to have a balance for the last couple of mines since Z mine can be abused in order to get more money for Godfathers (Sell Pricing in GF Mine and Z Mine)
Disagree, it's already good, and that isn't really abusing, because although you make more money per inv from it, it also takes more time to fly and teleport between them which I think balances it out.
ELLS [UPDATE] : Players can no longer create Cells; Players can create their own plots for builds / storages.
On the other hand, gangs, when created have a gang cell to store items (/cell go) along with some more perks like /cell vault to store valuables. [No one can access your cell but the gang members]

CELL ENERGY [UPDATE] : Now, when you do a gang mission or something similar, you get cell energy (out of 100 - So for a small mission you'd get 5 Cell Energy). This energy allows you to get more profit out of your purchased gang items and some more perks like faster drug growth on your cell. (People can still grow drugs on plots but on cells, the drug growth is going to be way faster)
Note that this energy depletes overtime as it's used (For example : When there are no cell members online and gang items are not giving anyone any money, the cell energy won't deplete as much) [This does mean that gang value should get a massive buff]

CELL PROTECTION [UPDATE] : Add something like /cell deny [player] to expel players permanently from cells (Same for plots)
Agree
PVP ASPECT!
Not exactly knowing how players would react to this since Prisons pvp play-style is a bit unique - Allows you to have pickaxes enabling you to zoom through pvp zones but - Change the pvp aspect of the Prisons such that you'd have normal items ranging from Protection IV Unbreaking III to Protection X Unbreaking X. This way, allow players to purchase items like SOCIAL DISTANCING BOW ( Cringe .avatar--xss { width: 21px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px !important; margin-right: 2px; } Almostlikeaboss Almostlikeaboss @Almostlikeaboss ) [PUNCH III BOW BOOSTING] or some items like EXTRACTION PADS which are Gold Pressure Plates, can be placed in pvp zones, once placed, blasts you into the sky.
Agree, PvP in prison should be much more than just 1-hitting noobs who keep coming down the PvP area for some reason, or dealing with hackers
WARZONE [UPDATE] : Make a bigger pvp mine.
Remove that, it's useless, makes unnessessary deaths for new players, and confuses people who think it is the A mine, and it's the main reason why we keep seeing A ranks say "give my ietms back plis" every 30 seconds
CUSTOM BOMBS [UPDATE] : Instead of tnt, make the custom bombs to be different HEADS with different coloured TNT.
Agree, it's so hard to sort bombs once you mix them up
PAYOUTS [NEW!] : Instead of doing mass payouts for top gangs, give individual players some opportunities like total blocks mined (Not unique - Meaning the blocks from explosive / Lazer count aswell)
Agree, and also make more than just 3 spots for g top, give people other than ahmede, vG, SN1XXX etc. a chance, they're already rich af

fatelss

Donator
Donator
BUFF THE keys
THE rare keys/ultra/god keys are useless u legit get emerald blocks and diamond blocks from it and that's pretty useless
BUFF the mysterious of money and tokens
yea like remove blocks and money in crates. especially in ultra and god cratekeys.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Disagree, it's already good, and that isn't really abusing, because although you make more money per inv from it, it also takes more time to fly and teleport between them which I think balances it out.
Just so you know, I typed this out since it's gonna be an unfair use (Don't seem to care if it only tampers with the economy when GodFathers are grinding) and it encourages usage of chat macros.

GINGILLO

EHN3YMY.jpg

Hello, players of JartexNetwork,

Its that time again, we are currently working on a brand new reset for prison. Within this post, we would like to talk about your suggestions for the next reset.

We would like to give the community the opportunity to let us know what you would like to see within a reset, if there are any features that need to be added, if there is anything we should remove with a reset or you could help us by listing all the bugs that need to be fixed.

If you're interested in helping with suggestions for changes and additions, can you use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

So we are now taking all player feedback and suggestions for prison so that we can develop something that the community would like to see.

Some ideas we/you have
  • Cells or back to plots?
  • New enchantments?
  • Private mines?
  • Update backpacks?
  • Update auto miner?
  • Prestiged mines
  • Fix all bugs
  • Update crates
  • And more!
Please take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!
You can also let us know what you think of the current ideas we have and why we should add them or not.

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​
I think you could add a new enchant for the pickaxe, for the moment explosive is bad for both sight and utility, with excavation you can level the mine and you can dig it all the way quietly, now with explosive it is tiring.
In my opinion you could also think of ud balancing for prestige, with a greater multiplier increase.
The mode, however, has always been passionate about me, thanks to and soon with the new updates.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
bring back plots
new enchantments
Private mines
Update auto miner so it will be useful
Update crates
Meme items
koth why not

Derpgyguy04

I have 3 ideas

1.Anvils and BOOKS
My first idea is about enchanted books and anvils
  • Anvils should be allowed to combine but should cost a lot of money like, 3t to COMBINE CRIM SWORD + CRIM SWORD = (CRIMINAL+) Sword
  • Fishing should have a chance to give you 5 types of (OP)book, INFINITY, SHARPNESS(5-20), PROTECTION(5-25), POWER(1-15), PUNCH(1-10)
  • Also fishing should have a 0.001% chance to give you a rank voucher/command voucher
  • Also a 0.01% chance to give u a kit

2. Cell Visit and accessibility, There should be a city map within prison where there is a row of cells these (a whole city) for around a 1000 cells.
PLOTS
  • Option to close or open cell
  • Shop are easy to access, just walk to any cell
  • nice way to have all cells placed
  • Not alot of need for commands (just easier to access them instead of remembering too many names)

3. For next reset, whenever it is , instead of auto mine they should add afk fishing, but with a set of requirements:-
  • Must be prestige 1
  • Must have at least 1 Trillion dollars
  • every 30 mins = 100 gems
  • 5 mins free everyday
  • Based on RNG
  • Different FISHING AREA selections, instead of all afk fishing slots being the same amount or percentage Each with different chance (+5% -- +30%) to get stuff ( based on on first come first serve)
  • Can go offline
  • With Enchanted books and VERY RARE KITS, and EXTREMELY RARE ranks

BEST REGARDS
Parth Mehta
AKA. Derpyguy04

Minecraft_s

Donator
Donator
2. Cell Visit and accessibility, There should be a city map within prison where there is a row of cells these (a whole city) for around a 1000 cells.
(pic below) that was a thing in 2017 prison, it was pretty great, (though people mainly used them to glitch heads) they should add that back
and for the fishing part, no

Attachments

• 2017-03-12_18.47.08.png
    2017-03-12_18.47.08.png
    662.2 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.