Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Prison - Update post 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowadays people dont shop there,the only use for cells are now only to glitch heads
2 more suggestions:
Please remove chestshop confirm GUI, or ATLEAST let us disable it
I know this is to prevent people accidentally selling or buying things, but asking it every single time is just annoying, and scams wont work anymore.

Add in a prison tutorial because too much newbies are asking stupid questions Its just annoying
False. I myself own a cell and am able to buy tokens and vote keys without being online
Just overnight I made 33 vote keys,

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Thank you for telling us this information, I'm excited to hear that you have accepted many of my suggestions. I only have a few questions.
  • Do the new enchants include PvP enchants?
  • How many slots in a gang, and can you upgrade gangs to get more slots?
  • How large is the free world?
  • How large are backpacks, and can you upgrade them?
That's it, and give us your best. We want a nice prisons server. <3
1.) Will there be an /g top?
2.) How many players per gang?
3.) Reset hype

Regarding to the question of the amount of gang players;

The amount of players that can be inside your gang is a feature that can be upgraded. We created Gangs all from scratch, which means it’s a custom Jartex project, so it suits all our needs.

You can still post suggestions on how you want Gangs to be like, we would love to see everyone’s point of view on how to make Gangs suitable for the Prison gamemode.

egeng55

Just a quick suggestion to gangs Thiemo, I think gangs should without a doubt have some sort of gang war? Maybe like a raid? I don't know. That would be pretty neat.

OwlerPax

Addicted Member

The amount of players that can be inside your gang is a feature that can be upgraded. We created Gangs all from scratch, which means it’s a custom Jartex project, so it suits all our needs.

You can still post suggestions on how you want Gangs to be like, we would love to see everyone’s point of view on how to make Gangs suitable for the Prison gamemode.

Now the Custom Plugins on advertising sites makes sense :)

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media

Suggesting 10 players per gang is good. Also, you didn't answer /g top question

Status
Not open for further replies.