Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison [Prison] Thug Sword in Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bh4v

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bh4v
Minecraft Username:
Bh4v

What is the suggestion about?
Thug Sword in Prison

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Prison

Description:
Thug swords in prison only have a sharpness 12, fire aspect 3. The fire aspect is fine however the level of sharpness is a problem and a starter sword which comes in a free kit for everyone is better as it has sharpness 15 and as most people have god apples in prison which give a fire resistance effect makes the thug sword useless so I think that the sharpness level on the thug sword should be increased to sharp 15 or higher however less than 20 as criminal sword has a sharp level of 20.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will improve JartexNetwork as the Thug Sword will be worth having and would be worth more money as of the higher sharpness level.

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Bh4v,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):​
  • The sword is goof for the price, also we don't want the server to be incredibly pay to win - doing this would do so.
If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at @GeorgeAWP#2696.​

Good afternoon,
GeorgeAWP

Status
Not open for further replies.