Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

reygerivan12

Minecraft Username:
Notbakitthenoob​

What is your suggestion's title?
Prison Suggestions​

Suggestion Details:
Increase Competitivity of Unranked and less active players.
Bring back blocktop.
Tokens economy.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
makes the game enjoyable for unranked and less active players.

Rewarding most active player.

Tokens currency more usable.​

Extra Information:
A. Increase Competitivity of Unranked and less active players.
Reason. This prison isnt playable for new comers/ unranked players already.
I Hope to see new faces competing against old players.

1.Give decent starter pick.
Explo 2000-2500 would be fine , current starter pick is not playable for an op Prison.
Note: these cant be merchanted to abuse to get tokens.

2. Item Renting(chest shops where we can put items for rent).
How it works?
Player Place a chest shop sign with the Ff:

NAME
MINUTES or HOURS
PRICE
ITEM ID..

The chest must only have 1 item on it.

After a player right click it.
It gives them a copy of that item with expiration time.
The item in the chest will be lock until its copy disappears.
The Copy can disappear once dropped or expired.

HOW it will help?
1. High ranked players can lend their items to their gangmates without the fear of being griefed.
2. Maxed players can use their extra tokens for setting up renting business . This way people with lesser or no items can borrow with the price of money or tokens.

Restrictions: pvp gears not allowed to rent since it can be abuse to beat players with permanent items.

3. Boosters Bottle-ing
As the season goes by Booster packages and containers prices goes up which is not affordable by many players.

How this will work?
Players with boosters can shift + clict their boosters to get a bottle with same expiration time as the booster.

How it will help?
Booster can be sold cheap or even be given free when its near its expiration time already, making it obtainable by casual players and unranked players.

B. Bring back blocktop.
However only when these are added: (I disagree to bring it back without protection from hackers)
1. Add (mining time) beside blocks broken and optional (Blocks per minute) if people lazy to compute and just keeps accusing.
Reason: People with very high Blocks per minute are most likely be nuker or just a really op Player. We know op players usually.

2. Invi potions in mines Only!
Note: disappears invisibility after mining a block.
To provide good and unbiased video when recording suspected hackers.

3.remove Private mine OR add viewing deck from it where people can see the mine without being able to enter it when pmine is lock.
Most magic happens in a PMine!

C. Add tokens as currency for chestshop
Name
S44E12
Tokens

When right clicked by another player automatic adds or subtract tokens AND subtract or adds money from the owner and the player clicking.
(Selling and buying tokens without a Token banknote on the chest.)

NAME
QUANTITY
(B/S) 9999 Tokens
ITEM NAME

Auto add or subtract tokens from the owner and the clicker.​

Flexier

Donator
Donator
1.Give decent starter pick.
Explo 2000-2500 would be fine , current starter pick is not playable for an op Prison.
Note: these cant be merchanted to abuse to get tokens.
I somewhat agree. Most of the new comers are ban evaders. But there are few who love to enjoy mining and the starter pickaxe needs a slight buff. I say slight because the kit can be claimed everyday. But it's easy to rank up by voting as you get a lot of cash if you're lucky.

2. Item Renting(chest shops where we can put items for rent).
How it works?
Player Place a chest shop sign with the Ff:

NAME
MINUTES or HOURS
PRICE
ITEM ID..

The chest must only have 1 item on it.

After a player right click it.
It gives them a copy of that item with expiration time.
The item in the chest will be lock until its copy disappears.
The Copy can disappear once dropped or expired.
I personally don't like this idea of renting your items. If you say gang leaders can be insecure about sharing their items with the gang members, then why would they invite them in the first place? Most of the top players invite members they know/trust or are friends with. They mostly prefer those who can grind and contribute to the gang. I personally share my items only with people I trust.

3. Boosters Bottle-ing
As the season goes by Booster packages and containers prices goes up which is not affordable by many players.

How this will work?
Players with boosters can shift + clict their boosters to get a bottle with same expiration time as the booster.

How it will help?
Booster can be sold cheap or even be given free when its near its expiration time already, making it obtainable by casual players and unranked players.
I don't really see the point of this being added and it won't be.

2. Invi potions in mines Only!
Note: disappears invisibility after mining a block.
To provide good and unbiased video when recording suspected hackers.

3.remove Private mine OR add viewing deck from it where people can see the mine without being able to enter it when pmine is lock.
Most magic happens in a PMine!
These 2 make no sense at all. Private mine won't be removed. It's called "private" for a reason for the mine to have a "viewing deck" when locked.

C. Add tokens as currency for chestshop
Name
S44E12
Tokens

When right clicked by another player automatic adds or subtract tokens AND subtract or adds money from the owner and the player clicking.
(Selling and buying tokens without a Token banknote on the chest.)

NAME
QUANTITY
(B/S) 9999 Tokens
ITEM NAME

Auto add or subtract tokens from the owner and the clicker.
Not a bad idea, but you can sell it directly on the auction house. The command is, /ah sell (amount) token

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

reygerivan12

Thanks for always replying to my concerns and commenting on my suggestion Flexier !

1. Add (mining time) beside blocks broken and optional (Blocks per minute) if people lazy to compute and just keeps accusing.
Reason: People with very high Blocks per minute are most likely be nuker or just a really op Player. We know op players usually.
How about on this? Idk if this would be helpful but at least make another way to figure out which are nukers than not.
Not a bad idea, but you can sell it directly on the auction house. The command is, /ah sell (amount) token
For number 1.
This is for buying in bulk. Example this season is Soul Gems. The Soul Luck 35 which costs 31,500 Soul Gems needs 492+ stacks and we can only buy from ah per stack and people don't stock much of it . They sell it instantly after they get it. There are players with enough tokens to buy 492 stacks but don't have time to Spam advertise to ah it and buy from AH for so long making it very hard to get. Soul gems are rarely sold in Money, it usually sell for tokens.

number 2. is to make Buying and Selling tokens easier. We can just grind money and setup our shop and advertise it we can already get tokens.
or when we maxed all our stuffs already and don't need tokens anymore but we get them just by mining money. people can buy them and we get extra money from it.

Also if we put it in /ah there's specific amount needed meanwhile in shop they can buy or sell a few of Soul Gems depending on their resources.

I highly encourage number 1.

but for number 2 I dont know. Anything's fine with me just thought it would help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the private mine never mind it . Sorry I had a bad experience about private mine but good thing they are already nerf this season than before when Claiming taxes can be multiplied x10 :)

top ranks now prefer to mine on prestige mines.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, reygerivan12​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.