Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

reygerivan12

Minecraft Username:
Notbakitthenoob​

What is your suggestion's title?
Prison Suggestions​

Suggestion Details:
Increase Competitivity of Unranked and less active players.
Bring back blocktop.
Tokens economy.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
makes the game enjoyable for unranked and less active players.

Rewarding most active player.

Tokens currency more usable.​

Extra Information:
A. Increase Competitivity of Unranked and less active players.
Reason. This prison isnt playable for new comers/ unranked players already.
I Hope to see new faces competing against old players.

1.Give decent starter pick.
Explo 2000-2500 would be fine , current starter pick is not playable for an op Prison.
Note: these cant be merchanted to abuse to get tokens.

2. Item Renting(chest shops where we can put items for rent).
How it works?
Player Place a chest shop sign with the Ff:

NAME
MINUTES or HOURS
PRICE
ITEM ID..

The chest must only have 1 item on it.

After a player right click it.
It gives them a copy of that item with expiration time.
The item in the chest will be lock until its copy disappears.
The Copy can disappear once dropped or expired.

HOW it will help?
1. High ranked players can lend their items to their gangmates without the fear of being griefed.
2. Maxed players can use their extra tokens for setting up renting business . This way people with lesser or no items can borrow with the price of money or tokens.

Restrictions: pvp gears not allowed to rent since it can be abuse to beat players with permanent items.

3. Boosters Bottle-ing
As the season goes by Booster packages and containers prices goes up which is not affordable by many players.

How this will work?
Players with boosters can shift + clict their boosters to get a bottle with same expiration time as the booster.

How it will help?
Booster can be sold cheap or even be given free when its near its expiration time already, making it obtainable by casual players and unranked players.

B. Bring back blocktop.
However only when these are added: (I disagree to bring it back without protection from hackers)
1. Add (mining time) beside blocks broken and optional (Blocks per minute) if people lazy to compute and just keeps accusing.
Reason: People with very high Blocks per minute are most likely be nuker or just a really op Player. We know op players usually.

2. Invi potions in mines Only!
Note: disappears invisibility after mining a block.
To provide good and unbiased video when recording suspected hackers.

3.remove Private mine OR add viewing deck from it where people can see the mine without being able to enter it when pmine is lock.
Most magic happens in a PMine!

C. Add tokens as currency for chestshop
Name
S44E12
Tokens

When right clicked by another player automatic adds or subtract tokens AND subtract or adds money from the owner and the player clicking.
(Selling and buying tokens without a Token banknote on the chest.)

NAME
QUANTITY
(B/S) 9999 Tokens
ITEM NAME

Auto add or subtract tokens from the owner and the clicker.​

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member
Huge -1
First off, there are plenty of newcomers who made it big already, success is not dependent on a rank.

Item renting is already a suggestion on here, so either you copied it or you did not see the original post.

Tokens as a chestshop currency has also been suggested. Please DONT COPY EXISTING SUGGESTIONS.

And blocktop hasbeen removed for a reason, please read up on it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

reygerivan12

Huge -1
First off, there are plenty of newcomers who made it big already, success is not dependent on a rank.

Item renting is already a suggestion on here, so either you copied it or you did not see the original post.

Tokens as a chestshop currency has also been suggested. Please DONT COPY EXISTING SUGGESTIONS.

And blocktop hasbeen removed for a reason, please read up on it.
First are you sure not dependent of ranks? 100% disagree. I dont know if you play but its dependent on not just ranks but also of Gkits, Alt's Ranks and Alt's Gkits, or Pay to Winning Seasonal Keys and packages. New comers come, new comers go. What i meant was no unranked no life ing getting competitive trying to join Top Gangs oe Cant because cant be trusted by their stuffs.

I don't see unranked players prestiging /prestiging max pickaxe.I dont know where you get many.

As a past unranked player, I dont see myself being able to buy ranks, gkits with the current gameplay. Unless you got lucky, some High ranked player give me Explosive pickaxe then begin then grind. But not everyone gets free explo picks.

2 and 3 my bad I havent read the current suggestions but dont jump to conclusion I copied them because if you know me IGN you will know its based from my experience playing of prison, which I dont think you play.

I see renting house was already suggested even its quite different from simple chest shop I am suggesting, I apologize if its almost the same idea but mine was just simplier, and I would still prefer this.Since with this Gang leaders can borrow their items from gangmates without fear of being griefed.

About tokens and chest shop, sorry I cannot find any link regarding it. Please send link I wanna read it too.

Thank you for your comments and vote.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

reygerivan12

First are you sure not dependent of ranks? 100% disagree. I dont know if you play but its dependent on not just ranks but also of Gkits, Alt's Ranks and Alt's Gkits, or Pay to Winning Seasonal Keys and packages. New comers come, new comers go. What i meant was no unranked no life ing getting competitive trying to join Top Gangs oe Cant because cant be trusted by their stuffs.

I don't see unranked players prestiging /prestiging max pickaxe.I dont know where you get many.

As a past unranked player, I dont see myself being able to buy ranks, gkits with the current gameplay. Unless you got lucky, some High ranked player give me Explosive pickaxe then begin then grind. But not everyone gets free explo picks.

2 and 3 my bad I havent read the current suggestions but dont jump to conclusion I copied them because if you know me IGN you will know its based from my experience playing of prison, which I dont think you play.

I see renting house was already suggested even its quite different from simple chest shop I am suggesting, I apologize if its almost the same idea but mine was just simplier, and I would still prefer this.Since with this Gang leaders can borrow their items from gangmates without fear of being griefed.

About tokens and chest shop, sorry I cannot find any link regarding it. Please send link I wanna read it too.

I mean link about tokens chest shop and blocktop. If its about cheaters winning it . Read whole suggestion. The blocks per minute could help look for suspicious Nukers they say. I my self keeps getting accused nuker without any proof I dont even get any reward any season since blocktop days even I probably has the longest mine time among all because of player with many ranked alts and alts Gkits.

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member

First off, yes, I do play, and I actually main Prison. For 2 seasons I went as an unranked player and managed to do well for myself. And I have also seen many players rise to success in just 1 season. So a rank is never everything in success.

No one gets maxed pickaxes early. I'm sure you know even the best players need at least a week to do so. But there are many players who take much longer to do so. And yes, I have seen unranked players with p3 picks, so it really doesn't prove your point.

You're not supposed to get free stuff. You need to work for it, and if you think the only way to make it big is to beg, then I'm afraid you are horribly wrong.

Now, no offense, but I admit I was a bit pissed when I saw your post. But please, next time, read other suggestions before making your own, to avoid conflict

Now, for the other stuff. I'm sure you know about the p2w aspects about Prison. Yeah, the ones that buy a shit ton of crap and always take gtop? I, myself have been around these people, and let me tell you, I detest p2w. But do you think Jartex is going to do anything about it? No. Because it's a money machine and the owners could care less.

Links: https://jartexnetwork.com/posts/820271/
(Rent House)

(Other suggestions, including the chestshop one)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

reygerivan12

First off, yes, I do play, and I actually main Prison. For 2 seasons I went as an unranked player and managed to do well for myself. And I have also seen many players rise to success in just 1 season. So a rank is never everything in success.

No one gets maxed pickaxes early. I'm sure you know even the best players need at least a week to do so. But there are many players who take much longer to do so. And yes, I have seen unranked players with p3 picks, so it really doesn't prove your point.

You're not supposed to get free stuff. You need to work for it, and if you think the only way to make it big is to beg, then I'm afraid you are horribly wrong.

Now, no offense, but I admit I was a bit pissed when I saw your post. But please, next time, read other suggestions before making your own, to avoid conflict

Now, for the other stuff. I'm sure you know about the p2w aspects about Prison. Yeah, the ones that buy a shit ton of crap and always take gtop? I, myself have been around these people, and let me tell you, I detest p2w. But do you think Jartex is going to do anything about it? No. Because it's a money machine and the owners could care less.

Links: https://jartexnetwork.com/posts/820271/
(Rent House)

(Other suggestions, including the chestshop one)

I agree some parts were already suggested, but not intentionally copied and I just haven't read all suggestions here before I made the post. I can't repost the parts that aren't I think.

How about just these:
A.
1.Give decent starter pick.
Explo 2000-2500 would be fine , current starter pick is not playable for an op Prison.
Note: these cant be merchanted to abuse to get tokens.

or less explo but not the explo 0 which is currently the starter pickaxe.

Dont tell me you call this free stuff? almost all ranked players could get Explosive pick the 1st time they login this isn't even close from that.

3. Boosters Bottle-ing
As the season goes by Booster packages and containers prices goes up which is not affordable by many players.

this would help ranked players too since some of their boosters are just expiring, they can sell them instead.
this could help unranked to experience boosters without booster containers which are extremely expensive.

B. These parts I still suggest even dont include blocktop anymore. Since its pestering to see OP people accusing me nuking or afk mining always. even I dont know how to do it and I just love to play prison during my free time.

1. Add (mining time) beside blocks broken and optional (Blocks per minute) if people lazy to compute and just keeps accusing.
Reason: People with very high Blocks per minute are most likely be nuker or just a really op Player. We know op players usually.

2. Invi potions in mines Only!
Note: disappears invisibility after mining a block.
To provide good and unbiased video when recording suspected hackers.

3. add viewing deck from it where people can see the mine without being able to enter it when pmine is lock.

C.
Name
S44E12
Tokens

When right clicked by another player automatic adds or subtract tokens AND subtract or adds money from the owner and the player clicking.
(Selling and buying tokens without a Token banknote on the chest.)

Rent house and tokens chest shop were already suggested, so I can accept it to be remove from my suggestions already.

- Notbakitthenoob / reygerivan12

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

reygerivan12

P.S.

I am GodFather myself, I am not suggesting this to easy my grind its for new people coming. I also just grinded it ingame.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

reygerivan12

at least a week? I get it myself on 3rd- 4th day, and there atleast 3 other gangs who got it faster than me.

Unranked players getting p3 picks? who and when? 4th week + or more?

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Whoh , some conversation happening here...

Status
Not open for further replies.