Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison Prison stuff

Cabian

Minecraft Username:
Akashi_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Prison stuff​

Suggestion Details:
Being able to buy sets of drugs seeds (32x , 64x , 124x) than just clicking rapidly.
Pros:
It just saves more time tbh.

Being able to keep soul enchants upon prestiging an pickaxe or just being able to disenchant Soul enchants,
For example you have and Soul luck enchant and you spent 700 soul gems on it, if you disenchant it you will get 350 soul gems back.
Pros:
So as not to waste the soul gems because they are also difficult to get and quite expensive to buy. I think keeping soul enchants upon prestiging is much easier.

Being able to merchant or disenchant backpacks enchants (Charmed,AutoSell,Capacity).
The minimum capacity should be 5000 storage to merchant or disenchant it so people can't abuse it by using alts to get free tokens.
Pros:
When you have a backpack that you aren't using you can just disenchant or merchant them to get tokens than just storing them.

Auto Sell Aura enchant it will be atlease 5x5 aura around the Iron Golem that when you fly in that area it would auto sell your items instead of right-clicking the golem. It will have an 1 minute cooldown, it should say in chat if the cooldown is over.
You can lower the cooldown and make aura bigger by adding more enchants for example:
1250 enchants = - 0s cooldown (max p0 won't reduce cd cuz its the minimum to make it work)
2500 enchants = - 20s cooldown - 6x6 aura size
3750 enchants = -35s cooldown - 8x8 aura size
5000 enchants = -50s cooldown - 10x10 aura size
Pros:
It helps when players are afk nearby the iron golem and also makes mining easier.

Add Water bucket, Sign and other tools like Axe , pickaxe , hoe in the /shop gui.
Pros:
It just makes life easier and saves time instead of crafting them, it also helps new players that asking how to get water by breaking ice.

Change the full inventory message from your entire screen to chat box it can be toggled in settings ofcourse.
Pros:
It just looks better ig.

Being able to see your currently progress of getting a gem box, it should also show your current rawblocks mined. The command should be /rawblocks or /gembox to see current progress of getting gem boxes and current mined rawblocks.
For example:
Rawblocks Mined: 1000
Gembox progress:
1000/25000 mined to get an Common Box.
1000/75000 mined to get an Rare Box.
1000/150000 mined to get an Ultimate Box.
1000/400000 mined to get an Legendary Box.
Pros:
To makes it easy to tracks current rawblocks and gembox progress.

Player vault search feature, being able to search items in player vault.
The command should be /pv search {item info}
for example:
/pv search Golden apple:1
(!) Found Enchanted Golden Apple (Golden apple:1) in pv 3,8,50.
Pros:
Some people have so many player vaults and putting stuff on random pvs like me, so it will be much easier to find lost items in pv without searching your entire player vault.

Auction trade feature, being able to trade items for items in auction.
The commands should be /ah trade {item info} [amount].
For example your holding an ultra key and you want to trade it for a notch apple or something
The command should be /ah trade Golden apple:1 20
Pros:
Better AuctionHouse.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I put the pros on each suggestion.​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Akashi_,

After Reviewing your
Suggestion, I decided to give it a +1.

● All of these are great suggestions and should be added for the next season, for the Auto sell aura enchant change it like when the level goes up the cooldown goes down not goes up because it's an enchant not a skill, shouldn't have a cooldown.
For the other suggestions big +1.

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
This seems interesting got give A+

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
+1
Hello Cabian Cabian
I've reviewed your post and here's my response.

The Following Pointers You have Stated are good QOL Features.
  • However, I Must Disagree with the last point.
  • Majority of the Suggestion is generally an improvement that should be a must.
  • Some minor Changes could be made, The Concept for auto-sell suggested is definitely a +1
  • QOL Improvements heavily needed
Good Suggestion.
~Regards, iSixez

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Cabian,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Prison stuff” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!