Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted [Prison] RESET

Status
Not open for further replies.

HinataShoyo

Addicted Member
Your In-Game Name:
HinataShoyo
What is your suggestion about?:
RESET
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Prison
Describe your suggestion:
I would like to Inform any staffs that for the past weeks or even months Prison's main topic is "Guysss when is prisons reset because it is so boring now" (no offence). Me as a Prison Player i personally agree with the reset because i agree with the last part of the sentence too "it is so boring now". We would like to hear your kind Response and give us maybe A LITTLE BIT of spoilers :p.
Thank you Very much

Kind Regards

-HinataShoyo
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It would help Improve JartexNetwork and Prisons VERY much because you can give what
almost every rank players and even unranked player are talking about and that's all i can say (for now). Thank you!!!
Is there anything else we should know?:

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
+1 pls yes it’s legit so boring and there’s been no updates and tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of prison

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
A reset after the holidays is perfect, soo many people would start playing again. Too many OPs on there, love the idea. +1

Viclyn_

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
IGN
Viclyn_
Everyone would love a prison reset, but be patient, I am pretty sure the owners are trying to make the new reset even crazier and enjoyable
+1

Synsifyz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Synsifyz
But then again, making a reset will take up about 1-3 weeks because they will keep on adding plugins and also editing them using the configs, Im not saying that It wont happen, Im saying that the Owners are tired because of the past resets (SBD, Factions) Plus they have to keep on checking the fourms and updating the server constantly.. but, +1

Status
Not open for further replies.